Old friends

I sighed when I looked at the empty bottle on my nightstand.

I had ran out of my dreamless potion and I knew dad wouldn't make me another one.

I looked at the clock, 02:43.

I groaned and laid back in bed. I pulled the blanket over my head.

I knew I wouldn't fall asleep.

I slipped out of my bed and put on some comfy clothes.

As quietly as possible, I made my way out of the common room.

The halls were deadly quiet and dark. Not a single soul was out there. I was in a desperate need of cigarettes, but Remus still hadn't bought me my own pack, so I didn't have any right now.

I didn't lit my wand, just in case. I knew the paintings wouldn't like it either.

I mindlessly walked around the corridors. Maybe I should of had been more aware of my surroundings, because when I collided with a body- I was scared as fuck.

My first thought was dad. And the next thought was Sirius Black.

The someone didn't even have to lit their wand. The feeling of Mrs Norris rubbing against my leg gave away who was in front of me.

Filch lit his wand and he had the ugly smirk on his face.

All the curse words I knew were occupying my mind at that moment.

"Miss Snape" he smirked "Detention"

"C'mon, we are old friends, no need for th-"

"Detention. Come with me"

"I am tired, I wan-"

"Come with me" he grunted and turned around. Even the cat hissed at me. I narrowed my eyes and watched as Mrs Norris proudly ran next to Filch.

I had no other choice but to follow him.

Even though I have known him my whole life, I still got chills when I saw him. He just looked so ragged. He was always mumbling something under his breath.

We made our way to his office kind of thing.

He told me to scrub the floors. As usual.

I had sat on the floor and rubbed the floor over an hour. My hand were dirty and bloody. I had really sensitive skin.

Me and Filch both looked up when the door opened.

It was the last person I wanted to see, but at the same time I was thankful he came.

Remus.

Remus started to say something to Filch, but stopped when he saw me. He furrowed his brows and looked at his watch.

"It is almost five in the morning-"

"Miss Snape here was not in her dormitory, she is serving a detention"

"Filch, she has school in the morning, I am sure she learnt her lesson, let her go"

He sneered and looked at me

"I am walking her back to her common room" Remus said and motioned for me to get up.

I brushed the dust off my clothes before I quickly made my way out of the room. He said something to Filch and soon was by my side.

We were walking in silence. I was starting ti make my way down the stairs to the Slytherin common room, when Remus took my hand and pulled me to another hall.

"Remus" I whispered and stopped walking "I know you are mad and you want to talk about this, but please, I am tired. I just want to sleep"

"We are going to sleep"

"Common room is that way" I tiredly waved my hand.

"And my room is that way"

"Oh" I whispered and smiled a little. He chuckled and gently took my hand in his.

When we got to his apartment, Remus cleaned the blood off of my hands and applied hand cream on my hands.

We changed our clothes and laid down on the bed.

I waited for Remus to get comfortable, before laying on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me and let out a sigh.

"Don't be mad at me please" I whispered

"I am not mad at you, love"

"I feel like you are"

"Try to sleep" he whispered and kissed my head "we'll talk in the morning"

I didn't say anything back. I felt how Remus caressed my skin before I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the morning came, I woke up alone in a cold bed.
I stayed quiet and tried to listen if Remus was in the bathroom or somewhere else.

When I didn't heard anything, I sat up and rubbed my eyes with the palm of my hands.

I walked over to the wardrobe and took one of Remus's shirts. I pulled it over and called his name.

Nothing.

My eyes flicked to the clock on the wall.

"Fuck"

I should have been in my third lesson already.

I groaned and sat back on the bed.

I didn't have much to do anyway. I brushed my teeth and made my way to the kitchen.

I put on a kettle and opened the fridge. It was weird to be on my own in the apartment. Usually I was here with Remus. He made us food and everything.

I jumped when I felt a pair of hands being wrapped around me from behind.

"Shit. Remus" I placed my things down and turned around "you scared me"

"Sorry" he smiled

"Did the lesson ended already?"

"No, I came to check on you"

"So sweet" I smiled at him "why didn't you woke me up?"

"You haven't slept most of the night. You were exhausted when we got here. As your... someone...I care about you and it was the best decision to let you sleep"

"Thank you"

He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Are we eating lunch together?" He asked

"I can't really escape from this room right now, can I?"

"You can't" he smiled and squeezed my waist. He locked me between his body and the kitchen counter.

"Y-you should go" I whispered

"I prefer to stay here with you" he whispered

"I know, but you have class full of students down-"

My sentence was cut short when his lips crashed into mines.

I tried to push him away, but it was no use. He was much taller and stronger than me.

"Remus" I mumbled "later"

He pulled away and breathed heavily.

"I can't let you walk around wearing only my shirt"

I smirked and twirled around. I laughed at him while pouring the now boiled water into my cup.

"Go now"

He walked over to me again and pressed his hard-on against my ass. I closed my eyes and rolled my hips slightly against him.

He groaned and took a hold of my hips.

"I am going to dismiss that class"