Accepting my fate

"I found her"

Remus said, leaning against the kitchen door, looking at other with a small smile.

Molly stood up and gave the man a big hug.

"Where is she?"

"She is in the muggle hospital" he said and accepted the glass of whiskey from Sirius. Remus sat down on the kitchen counter and ran his hand over his face.

"How was she?"

Remus let out a sigh and shook his head.

"It's...fucked up in there"

Usually, Molly would have complained about the cursing words, but right now she shrugged it off.

"What do you mean?" Abby asked.

Remus looked around, his eyes stopping at kids.

"Kids, please go play outside or something"

"But-"

"No!"

The twins, Ron, Ginny, Hermione and Harry made their way out of the room. Remus closes it behind them and silenced the room so they wouldn't hear.

"I don't want them to go to school and start talking about it"

"Understandable. I will talk to them before the start of school as well" Molly said.

"So" he started "I went to the hospital, they did not want me to go to her hospital ward. The doctor came and told me the point of the rehab is that Venus has no visitors until the end of the recovery-"

"That is mad! She- Venus needs people around her!" Abby said and others nodded along.

"After a while the doctor let me to her room, only because she was sleeping. She had cannulas in her hands. She- she looked so...fragile"

"I don't understand how Severus could do that to her" Abby said again "he knows how that summer was for her, and he still sent her back"

"I don't understand that either" Remus said quietly and drank the whole glass of whiskey.

"But, I need to ask all of you something"

They nodded, looking at Remus.

"I am asking you to not talk about the fact that we know where she is to Severus or Albus. If they should know that we know, they will move her to another hospital and we will not find her again"

"Of course we won't tell that, Remus. You have our word"

"Thank you"

"But...what's next? We simply let her be there?"

"No. I am going to bring her back"

"Remus, don't do anything stupid!"

Remus rolled his eyes and accepted the food that Molly gave him.

"Promise"

————————————

Waking up in a completely different room to what you last remembered was quite a shock.

I was feeling horrible.

My head was pounding, I felt sick, I felt the need to vomit; yet I couldn't move.

The moment I saw the white curtains around my bed and the cannula in my hand, I realized I was back in this shithole.

I wanted to scream and shout, be mad at everyone; but I stayed calm. I knew I had no way to get out of the hospital.

But I cried.

I just wished Remus would come through the doors and hold me in his arms, whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

But it never happened.

I looked at the ceiling, tears silently running down my cheeks.

I just had to accept my fate.

I tried to remember the last moments in Grimmauld Place. Alcohol and weed. Was that the reason they put me in here? Did they all just wanted to get rid of me and made Albus to do that?

But Remus fought, he fought for not letting me go.

I waited for a doctor. For him to tell me why I am here, who put me here and for how long will I be here for.

After some time, I didn't cry anymore. I just thought about Remus and our time together.

I tried to remember his voice and the words he always said to me; darling, my love, baby, everything will be alright, I love you

It went on and on.

The door to the ward opened and the curtains were pulled aside. The nurse was surprised to see me awake.

"Miss Snape" she smiled at me. I looked at her with no emotion "I am glad you are awake. How are you feeling?"

I didn't reply. I looked away from her, ignoring her completely.

"I will get a doctor in here. We can take the cannula out now"

She took it out of my hand and fussed around the room.

"Here is your water, Miss"

I nodded, still looking at the one spot on the wall.

"Doctor Feild is here soon" with that, she left.

As she told me, my doctors was here within few minutes.

"Hello, how are you feeling?"

"How would you feel if you are at home with your loved ones and then randomly wake up in a hospital with fucking needles in your hand" I snapped

"I understand this may be tough, but this rehab is meant for your own help"

I just let out a bitter chuckle.

"Being with my boyfriend will help me, but this here won't"

"From tomorrow on you will have sessions with a psychologist. You can talk with her all about your feelings and worries. Miss Snape, we want the best for you. If you are a good patient and we see you are recovering, then you will get out of here sooner, when you continue with the comments, you will not get out of here any time soon"

"Can you at least, please, call Remus and bring him here"

"There is visiting times only on Weekends, but the rehab stipulates that you are not allowed to have visitors, for three weeks at least"

"Really?"

"Yes" he said and looked at me. "Now, a nurse will bring you your dinner soon. Is there any other questions you would like to ask from me"

"Who brought me here?"

"Your father and grandfather"

"Grandfather?" I laughed "Merlin, I don't have a grandfather"

"Merlin?"

I rolled my eyes.

"You should be worried about who brought me here not about my language"

"Your father Severus Snape, your grandfather ... Albus?"

"He is not my grandfather, he is my father's friend. He has no right to bring me to this place so I might as well get out of here"

"Miss Snape" he sighed "I will see you tomorrow"

He locked the door behind himself and left me alone in the room.

———————-
Okay I know it's like stupid hahaha but I was thinking that maybeeee someone would like to do a edit of my story, like tiktok or something haha. You guys don't have to but I am so bad at those things and that's just some stupid little dream for me.