The night

I pushed myself up from the ground and took a long shaky breath. 

I walked to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of whiskey. I was drinking almost every day, it wasn't good. 

I took the glass and made my way upstairs to see way more people there now.

"Sorry everyone for waking you, you can go back to sleep" I said 

"Is everything okay?"

"What happened"

"Why was he here?" 

Question after a question. I just told them I'll tell them in the morning what happened. I begged them to go back to their own room because I wanted nothing more than to sleep in this moment. 

They thankfully understood me and walked to their own rooms. 

Sirius stayed behind to make sure that I was okay. When he was finally happy with my answer, he squeezed my hand and made his way over to his bedroom. 

I sat down on my bed and sighed.

"Are you staying or running away now?" I asked him. I didn't even need to see him to know that he was still in the room.

"Staying. I promised you" 

"Then get your ass over here" 

He walked towards the bed and sat behind me. He placed his hands on my shoulders and massaged them a little.

"I am sorry" I whispered

"Don't be"

"Though, I hope it scared you enough" 

"It did" I chuckled and nodded. 

I leaned back and rested against his chest. Remus wrapped his arms around my body and pressed a kiss on top of my head. We both closed our eyes, we were finally back in each other's arms. 

We stayed in this position for about 5 minutes before I suggested to lay down. 

I took off my jumper and my pants before laying down under the covers. I looked at Remus took off his shirt, showing his beautiful scarred back and the muscles. He turned to me, showing his V-line and chest. I bit the inside of my lip before looking up to him. He was looking at me with a smirk.

When there was something I hated about him, it was how he always knew when I was horny. 

I squeezed my legs together and tried to look away, but I had missed him terribly. He took off his trousers, leaving him only in his black boxer briefs. 

I hold the blanket up for him. He laid down and I shyly moved closer to him. 

He opened his arms for me and let me snuggle against him. I put my leg over his hip and my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and we both let out a sigh, loving the feeling.

We didn't say a word. We both knew there was so much to talk about, but we didn't want to ruin the moment. 

Remus pressed another kiss on top of my head.

"What do you think Molly is going to say?" 

"Nothing. But she is going to look at us more often to see what is going on" 

"That's sure" 

"You should get some rest, it's been tough night" he whispered

"Will you be here when I wake up?" I whispered

"Yes, I will be here when you wake up" 

"Promise?" 

"Promise" 

I nodded to reassure myself that he wasn't going anywhere. 

It took me some time to finally fall asleep. But I had to say that it was the best sleep I had gotten after a very long time. 

As Remus said, he was there when I woke up. He had just brought me a cup of tea from downstairs. 

He quickly laid back down next to me and hold me in his arms, not letting me go. 

"Good morning" he whispered into my ear

"Morning, how did you sleep?" 

"Wonderfully, and you?"

"Wonderfully" 

I took a sip of my tea before placing it aside and then rolling myself on top of Remus. I sat on top of him and simply looked at him. 

I looked at his eyes, his lips, his eyes. 

He did the same to me. 

His hands wandered over my back to my ass and then back up. He tucked my messy hair behind my ears before moving his hand over my body once again. I rolled my hips slowly against his member, that was hard by now.

"I don't think it's a good idea, Venus" he whispered

"Why?" 

"I want to prove myself to you first, I am not here just for sex. I think we should not rush right now" 

"You are right, but I need you badly, Remus" 

With that, he turned us around and hovered over me. 

"Not today" he smirked and kissed my cheek "Get dressed and come downstairs, I'll be waiting you there" 

I groaned as he stood up. I watched how he pulled on his sweater and winked at me. 

When he was out of the room, I sat straight up and took my cup of tea back in my hands. I sipped it before getting dressed and making my way downstairs. 

"Morning" I said to everyone. They said it back. As usual, I took my seat between Abby and Sirius.

"So" Sirius started "What happened yesterday night?" 

"Dad just got mad, nothing else" I said 

"Nothing else? Bloody hell, the whole house woke up at your shouting" Ron said. I glared at him and that made the poor buy to shut up. 

"Small misunderstanding here and there, nothing to worry about, really" 

Thankfully, they didn't ask more questions.

"There is a meeting today after lunch, kids, you need to go upstairs-"

"But wh-"

"No questions! You  are staying up in your room" Molly said 

They looked mad but also understood why they had to be upstairs. I looked at Remus who was already looking at me. I furrowed my brows and he shook his head, looking away.

"You ok?" Abby asked

"Yeah, just not ready to see dad yet"

She placed her hand on top of my hand and gave me a small smile.

"It will be okay"