Tonks

It was the second day and I was already so bored.

I had woken up after 1pm what lead me to stumble into the kitchen in the middle of the lunch.  I clearly wasn't ready to see that many people in there. 

"Uh, good morning" I said and rubbed my eyes before stepping into the kitchen 

"Venus" Mrs Weasley smiled at me "You are finally awake! Please, take a seat" 

There was only one opened seat and thankfully it was next to Sirius. 

"Morning" he smiled 

"morning" I yawned 

"Slept well?" 

"Yeah. Can I make myself a cup of tea somewhere?" 

"Yes, th-" 

"I was just about to make myself a cup, I can make you one" It was Remus. I looked up to him and nodded.

"Yes, thank you" 

"What kind of tea do you like?" 

That bastard. I understand he had to ask that. He couldn't just know it randomly, but I knew it was an attempt to start a conversation.

"Either green or chamomile tea"

"You want sugar or no?"

"No" he smiled and nodded. He put on the kettle and leaned against the counter, waiting for the water to boil. 

"What do we say to a party today?" Sirius asked excitedly from others "Kids are coming here today and all" 

"We won't get the house clean enough" Msr Weasley protested 

"Molly" Sirius grinned "The house would be tomorrow as messy as it is right now" 

"Sirius" she said and threw a towel at him. I chuckled at them. 

"Here you go" Remus stood so so close to me. If I would have looked to my right, I would have looked at his pelvis. 

"Thank you" I said quietly and took the cup from his hands. I probably got red from my face as our hands brushed together. My heart started beating fast in my chest. 

Just as he sat down, Tonks walked into the kitchen.

"Wotcher" She said happily. She walked over to Remus and leaned down to kiss his lips. I smiled bitterly and lowered my head, closing my eyes. Sirius leg nudged my own. I looked at him and he gave me a sad smile. 

"Venus, your friend should come to today's meeting" Tonks said 

"Who?"

"Abby" 

"Oh. She is also in the Order?" 

"Well of course"  

I nodded.

"Excuse me" I said and left the table, leaving people confused as to why my eyes were teary and mood randomly sad. I walked up to my room and took a book before walking back downstairs to the living room. 

Through the room I walked outside to the backyard. There was a balcony. I sat down, leaning against the house. I lit my cigarette and took a puff. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the stone wall. 

I wanted to leave this place. I knew I couldn't. But seeing him made my heart ache, not even talking about seeing him kissing another woman. 

But I had to tell myself that he had moved on and he really doesn't want me. That I am just a stupid girl who is in love with a man who she can not have. Not anymore. 

He had found himself the one. But he told me the same, that I was the one. I had seen how he walked into their own room what they shared. I had heard their laugh at night. I had seen their smiles what they shared to each other as they sat behind the table at dinner. 

They just seemed so perfect together. 

I let my tears fall, not bothering to wipe them away. 

I drank my now cold tea and smoked the cigarette that didn't affect me anymore. 

I felt myself like a withered flower. 

I heard when the door opened and Tonks stood there. 

"HI" She said "Can I give you some company?" 

"Sure" I said sadly and let her sit next to me. I handed her a pack of cigarettes and she chuckled at me, telling me she doesn't smoke.

Remus didn't like it how much I smoked, but he did it with me anyways, I thought. 

"The house really is depressing" She said 

"It is" I chuckled and put my cigarette off. 

"You can tell me what is bothering you" 

"I am afraid it wouldn't change anything" 

"You can try, we'll see" 

I realized I couldn't even be mad at her. She was just so sweet. So beautiful. So innocent. She had no idea about mine and Remus' past. She had no idea that I was still madly in love with her boyfriend, or whatever they were. 

"I would rather keep it to myself" 

"Okay" she whispered "Sirius wants to throw a party tonight, you coming?"

"To party in the living room, yeh, sure" 

"Good" 

We fell into a small silence before she asked me what book I was reading. I showed her and she told me it was one of her favorites few years back. I agreed with her, telling that I was re-reading this book. 

We talked about it for few minutes and then we were talking about Abby. Came out that they were quite a good friends by now, both being aurors. We were both happy to see her tonight. 

She left me after some time, telling me to relax and enjoy the book. I smiled at her and did as she said. 

I sat there, in the sun, reading my book and smoking the cigarettes. Thankfully, no one really bothered me, except a black shaggy dog. 

I laughed at him as he padded to me and laid down next to my thighs. 

"I am allergic to dogs, you should know that" He just barked at me and wiggled his tail "You are a crazy man, you know that Black?"