*The rest of our lives*

"Don't laugh" I chuckled "I haven't played it for so long"

"I am not laughing" he whispered against my neck.

Remus and I were sitting on his windowsill, watching the sunset. I had my acoustic guitar in my hands, playing some random chords.

I was sitting between his legs, my back against his chest, his head resting on top of my shoulder.

From time to time he placed small kisses on my neck or shoulder, making me more relaxed.
Remus offered me a piece of chocolate what I happily accepted.

"Don't lurch" I chuckled as he sipped his hot chocolate.

"Sorry"

Remus took the guitar from my hands and placed it on the ground. | looked at him over my shoulder, only to be pulled into a kiss. It was slow and soft. When we pulled away, Remus told me to turn myself around. He stretched his legs and let me sit on his lap, facing him.

We looked into each other's eyes, caressing each other's skin.

I cupped his cheeks and leaned closer to kiss him again. Remus placed his hands on my waist and pulled me as close as possible to him. His hands moved from my hips to my ass and then back to my hips. He took a hold of them before slowly rocking my hips against his growing bulge.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him. We were both desperate. It had been quite a few weeks now that we hadn't had sex. Also, full moon was approaching and Remus needs were more prominent than before.

I ran my hands over his chest, still looking into his blue eyes.

"Do you want to continue?" He asked

"I don't know" I whispered. Of course I wanted more, but I didn't know if I was quite ready for that yet.

"I am not forcing you-

"I know, I juts- I don't want to disappoint you either"

"You would not disappoint me, love. You know that. Past weeks have been rough for you, I completely understand you

I laid my head against his chest and sighed. Remus wrapped his arms around my back and kissed my head.

"Maybe tomorrow?" | whispered

"Take your time, there is no rush. We have the rest of our lives to have some fun"

The rest of ours lives

"You really want a future with me?" I asked, looking now back up to him.

"Yes" He chuckled, confusion over his face. "I have no plan on leaving you, love"

I don't know what it was, but my heart started to beat very fast in that moment. Maybe it was the overthinking that he would get bored of me, he would leave me because he just can't handle my mood swings. Maybe I just had trust issues.

I pushed all the thought to the back of my mind and kissed him hard.

---------------------------

"Get up"

"Shut up already"

"Venus, your lesson starts in thirty minutes" I groaned "Breakfast is ready as well. I don't know if you have ti-"

"shut uuuuup"

And then it was silence. I already thought he left the room but then the covers got pulled off off me.

"Fuck off" I screeched and sat up, pulling my legs up to my chest to hide my naked body from Remus. "The fuck is wrong with you?"

"Get up"

I looked at him. He had already his work clothes on and he was ready to start his workday.

"Give me the blanket"

"You don't need that" He chuckled and shook his head

"Then turn around"

"You act like I have not seen you naked before"

"Shut up and turn around" He smirked, not turning around. He dropped the blanket on the ground before slowly making his way over to me. I looked at him and furrowed my brows.

Remus stood exactly next to me and cupped my cheek with his one hand. He stroked my cheekbone and looked down at me, not a single thought behind his eyes. He let his fingers brush over my jaw and then my neck before cupping my jaw and leaning down to kiss me.

I kissed him back with the same force. Remus wrapped his fingers around my neck and pushed me down on the mattress. He pulled away from the kiss and started to place kisses over my jaw and neck, sucking dark red spots on my neck.

"Remus" I whispered as his hand cupped my breast "We can't"

"shh" he moved down to suck my nipples, twirling his tongue around them. While he did that, his one hand brushed softly over my stomach and my thighs, making my body tingle. I closed my legs as his fingers brushed over my clit.

"Remus stop" I breathed. He stopped everything and looked at me "we don't have time"

"Just one time, love" he whispered, his hand now rubbing my thigh "Be a good girl for me"
I bit my lip and nodded.

"Good" he whispered before going down on me. He was sucking my clit and twirling his tongue around. Soon he put a finger in me and slowly added another, thrusting them into me. I tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged it, making him groan.

"Rem, I- I am so close"

he knew my body. He knew exactly when I was going to cum. Just as I was about to, he took his fingers out, leaving me just on the edge.

"What the fuck" I furrowed my brows and looked at him "I was just about to-"

"As you said- we don't have time"

"Fuck off, really"

Remus stood up, a smirk on his face.

"Get up, you have ten minutes to get out of the room without anyone seeing you"

I raised my eyebrows and simply looked at him. I scoffed before standing up and making my over to the bathroom, locking the door so that bastard couldn't get in. I wasn't even that mad at him, but I wanted to make him regret that.

I got dressed before I stepped out of the room and walked over to the kitchen. He was sitting behind the table, drinking coffee and reading his papers. I grabbed the sandwich he made me and took the mug of coffee from his hands, he didn't complain. It was usual for us to eat or drink each other's food or drinks.

"See you" I mumbled and took my bag

"Hey- wait" he called. I stopped and looked at him. He walked over to me, wrapped his arms around me and looked at me "Have a nice day. I love you"

"Have a nice day too" I said and turned my head to the side as he tried to kiss my lips. He placed a kiss on my cheek instead.

"I love you" he whispered again

"See you later"

Oh I had a plan for revenge.