Dilemmas

"I don't know if I want grapes or pickles"

"It's always the same dilemma" Remus said and brushed his fingers over the skin of my thigh.

"I know" I groaned and snuggled more against his chest "both of these are just so good"

"I don't see how can someone like pickles, those are just- yikes"

"I don't understand how can someone hate pickles as much as you do"

"They have some weird taste-"

"They do not!"

"They do!"

"You hurt my feelings, Remus" I whispered, trying to be sad.

"Go and cry about it" he said nonchalantly.

I moved to straddle him and hit his chest a little.

"Hey! That was very mean. And I am your girlfriend, that is not how you should treat me"

"Would you like me to get on my knees and beg for forgiveness?"

"Yes!"

He just laughed and cupped my cheek, pulling me down and kissing my lips.

"Nu uh, I won't forgive you that easily"

"What if I bring us grapes and champagne?"

"It's bloody morning, Remus, we are not alcoholics"

"Aren't we?" He smirked as I looked at him annoyedly.

"Fine, go get us champagne and grapes"

Just as I moved away, there were knocks on the door. We both shared a look before I called the person in.

It was Abby.

I looked at her in concern as I saw her shaking body and red eyes.

"Abby? What happened?" I stood up and waked over to her, pulling her into a tight hug. She just sobbed against my shoulder, not saying a word.

I moved us over to the bed and let her sit down.

"Get whiskey and grapes" I said to Remus. He just nodded and with last glance at her, he made his way to the kitchen.

"Tell me, what happened, love?"

"Sirius"

When Remus got downstairs, the man understood that something had happened between Abby and Sirius.

Remus leaned against the doorway of the kitchen as watched how his friend looked solemnly at the bottom of the empty beer bottle.

He didn't even look at Remus. Both of the men stayed quiet until Remus pulled out a chair and sat down, looking at Sirius.

"What happened" Remus asked him. Of course, he didn't get an answer, he didn't expect any.

"Abby just walked into our room, she was shaking and crying, you are drinking here, something happened

If you want to, I can give you some peace, but I can also stay here with you"

"Just go" Sirius said quietly, his voice cracking a little. "Tell her that I apol-"

"If the time is right, you tell her it yourself"

Sirius took another beer and opened it easily, moving it to his lips and taking a gulp.

Remus let out a sigh before taking grapes out of the fridge, washing them and then taking his own bottle of whiskey. Once again, he sent a last glance at Sirius and left the kitchen.