Psychologist

"It is Miss Snape to you, not Venus" 

"Very well, Miss Snape" my psychologist said with a small smile. "How are you today?" 

"I am tired of this question" 

"I can understand that, we haven't gotten anything further within a week" 

"Maybe ask another questions then" I said quietly, hoping she wouldn't hear me, but she did. 

"I need to know how you are doing. How is the new medication working for you?" 

"It doesn't work" I sighed 

"How do you know?"

"Because it is my body and I feel that?"

"Can we please stop with the sarcastic comments?"

"No" 

The woman sighed again. 

I had been in the hospital for a week now. Every day I came to this room to talk, but I never talked about anything. I stayed shut for the hour and when the time was up, I left as quickly as possible. 

All I had said were sarcastic comments. The woman just made me mad. She was so stupid, asking those stupid questions everyday. "How are you feeling? How did you sleep?" blah blah blah. 

"What is wrong with the new medication?" 

"I feel numb. All the time. I shouldn't feel and I don't want to feel numb all the time" 

"Your body needs to get used to this, the numbness will pass soon" 

"Cool" I said nonchalantly and looked at the same corner I always looked. There was a plant. I was almost dead. "Can I water it?" 

She looked where I was looking and said yes. I stood up quickly and took a cup, filled it with water and poured it into the pot. 

"Do you like plants?" 

"No"

"So you don't have any plants at home?" 

"I've had. They all died" 

"Hm"  

"Yeh" I sat back down and looked at her "When will I get out of here?" 

"This room or the hospital?"

"...both" 

"Our session will end in ten minutes, about the hospital it is all up to you"

"So I can leave in ten minutes?"

"Not the hos-"

"What do you guys want from me? I am sober, won't drink again, won't do weed again. Just  let me go already" 

"Ven- Miss Snape, I have to know when did the alcohol and weed problems started for you?"

"Well, I don't know. In sixth grade?"

"Why?" 

"I was depressed, easy as that. I was in this hospital few summers ago, you get all the information from there. I don't want to talk about things that traumatized me, I have blocked those things out of my mind"

"Thank you for telling me that. I think we can end today's session" 

"Cool. Bye" 

"I will see you tomorrow, miss Snape" she said that, making me groan from frustration. 

I walked through the hospital hallways, looking at the people in there. Some of them looked sick, some of them looked crazy, some of them looked normal. 

Not feeling like going back to my ward, I wandered around the hospital until one of the guards took me back. 

"Can I please talk to doctor Feild?" 

"No" he said and walked out of the room. 

I walked around my small ward. I felt like I was going crazy in there. Alone in this room with mu stupid thoughts. Even the thoughts about Remus didn't keep me sane. I missed him a lot. 

I tried to imagine being in his arms, yet I felt more delusional than ever. 

The door to my ward opened and doctor Feild stood there, his eyebrows raised. 

We stared at each other like idiots. 

"Did the guard sent you?" 

"Yes, what's wrong?" he asked and watched how I walked back to my bed and sat down. 

"Why I can't have any visitors? I know there is weekend for that" 

He sighed. 

"Our new rehab plan-"

"You are lying" I said quietly "I know you are lying" 

"Look" He said and sat on the chair in front of my bed "There are some reasons we cannot let people here, at least nor right now"

"But when? Has- Has anybody even came here and asked about me?" 

There was small silence but after a moment he nodded. 

"Who?" I asked excitedly 

"Your boyfriend" 

"Remus? Remus has been here?" 

"Yes"

"Does- in- in this ward?" 

"Yes" 

"Why didn't he wake me up?"

"Because you shouldn't have  any visitors-"

"Can you call him back? Please, he- he makes me better. He is all I need" 

"The last I know is that he was the reason you are in here, miss Snape" 

"No, it was not his fault. I promise you. Please, call him back" 

"I will do everything I can, but I cannot promise you he will come" 

"He will, he loved me" 

The doctor nodded and stood up, wishing me a good night before walking back to wherever he came from. 

I smiled to myself. I couldn't believe that. Remus had been here. He found out where I was. 

I hugged my pillow and let out a laugh of happiness. I felt like I was going crazy, but I didn't care. It was enjoyment. Knowing someone you love the most cares as deeply about you as you do about them. 

I let out a small squeal and stood up again, walking around the ward. I looked out of the secured windows. Now I saw the world more colorfully than ten minutes ago. 

The next day I happily told my psychologist all the things she asked. 

She even questioned why I was in a such a good mood.

"My boyfriend has been here. He- he has visited me" 

"That is good" she smiled at me "Have you seen him?" 

"No, he uhm he came here when I was sleeping, but he has been here. He cares about me" 

"What gives you the idea that he does not care about you?" 

"Nothing, just my own insecurities. But he has shown me that I mean the world to him" 

"He makes you really happy, doesn't he?" 

"Yes" I said quietly "Remus- Remus is my home. All I want is to be back in his arms, to be back at home"