Chapter 1: World One

"Host, time-space jump complete. Please receive character information and maintain character settings." The voice of 045 echoed in Mu Bai's mind, then quickly disappeared.

Before Mu Bai could react, an angry voice resounded in her ears.

"Mu Bai, you seductress! Why did you have to seduce Brother Fu Xing?" Sheng Qingyin's face turned red with anger, and when she saw Mu Bai looking at her innocently, her anger intensified. She couldn't hold back and raised her hand.

"Sheng Qingyin! How dare you!" Just as Sheng Qingyin was about to raise her hand, Fu Xing, with a cold expression, strode over and grasped her wrist, pushing her back.

"Brother Fu Xing, you're scolding me! You're scolding me for the sake of this unrelated woman!" Sheng Qingyin felt even more wronged, holding back her tears as she broke free from Fu Xing's grip and glared fiercely at Mu Bai.

"Brother Fu Xing, choose between me and this woman. With her or without me!" Sheng Qingyin said, her voice involuntarily taking on a teary tone.

Fu Xing looked at her with a slight headache and patiently explained, "Mu Bai and I have no relationship beyond a professional one. She's just my intern secretary, and she stays by my side to assist with scheduling."

Sheng Qingyin covered her ears. "I won't listen! Brother Fu Xing, tell me! Are you choosing her or me?"

While Sheng Qingyin was struggling with Fu Xing, Mu Bai took the opportunity to process her body's memories. Her initially timid and fragile appearance transformed into a more assertive and alluring gaze, only to return to an innocent and reserved look a second later.

"It's my fault, Mr. Fu. I used inappropriate words, which led to a misunderstanding with Miss Sheng," Mu Bai said, her straightforward gaze fixed on Sheng Qingyin.

Perhaps to assert herself, Sheng Qingyin was wearing a visually striking red dress, designed to accentuate her perfect body curves. Her long curly hair cascaded down her back, making her look even more seductive.

Sheng Qingyin had fair skin, and in the red dress and with red lips, she practically radiated with beauty. She had a strong presence; wherever she was, people's attention naturally gravitated towards her.

For instance, Mu Bai's gaze remained on Sheng Qingyin, and an unintentional possessiveness flickered in her eyes.

Sensing something, Sheng Qingyin let out a cold snort directed at Mu Bai. "Misunderstanding? What did I misunderstand? Go ahead, explain."

Mu Bai withdrew her gaze and apologized to Sheng Qingyin, bending slightly. "Miss Sheng, I'm truly not trying to monopolize Mr. Fu. It's just because of work that I need to be available during office hours to assist Mr. Fu. That's all."

Mu Bai bent down, but there was a subtle upward curve at the corners of her mouth, and her eyes held a hint of regained happiness.

It's wonderful; her beloved Qingyin remains beautiful, even in another world. Even her scolding sounds particularly pleasant.

"Don't think that an apology from you will make me forgive you!" Sheng Qingyin was startled by Mu Bai's sudden bow and stumbled in her speech.

What does this apology mean now? Is she trying to act pitiful in front of Brother Fu Xing to gain his sympathy? What a scheming woman!

"What more do you want? Mu Bai has already apologized!" Before Mu Bai could speak, Fu Xing couldn't help but reprimand Sheng Qingyin. "Sheng Qingyin, where is your upbringing? Did your uncle and aunt teach you to be so unrelenting, causing a scene in public like this?"

Fu Xing furrowed his brow, his eyes revealing impatience. He had truly had enough; if it weren't for the ongoing projects between the Fu family and the Sheng family, he wouldn't want to deal with her.