When It's That Time...

I'm kind of excited to write this because this is one of the funniest ones in some scenarios.

Leo

It was Saturday and you were still in bed at noon. Your phone was buzzing with messages and phone calls. You would answer, but your phone was on the other side of the room, and you were too comfortable to move.

The doorbell rang and you groaned, finally you rolled out of bed. You drug your feet and opened the door.

"(Y/n)!" Leo said surprised.

"Leo," you mumbled and walked back to your bed.

"Wait. What put you in a bad mood?"he hugged you.

"Mother nature," you mumbled again.

He pulled away from the hug and tilted his head in confusion. You shook your head and sighed.

"My period, Leo."

"I can help you with English if it's stressing you that much. I mean it's not my best subject but-"

"What are you talking about?"

"Punctuation. You said periods. So you know commas, quotations, periods..." He said in a 'duh' tone.

You laughed and stood up to grab your health book. You flipped to the page that would explain everything. When he finished reading he looked at you wide eyed.

"I'll go get you some ice cream."

Raph

You sat on the couch, flipping through the channels. A knock on your window erupted, but you didn't get up. Your phone received a message.

Raph: Are you home? Open your window.

You: Come to the door. I'm too lazy.

He knocked on your door and you slowly opened it.

"Really?" He said, clearly annoyed.

"Um, yeah. I'm cramping and it's uncomfortable and painful."

"What like a leg cramp? Shake it off. Man up."

"No not leg cramps. More like uterus cramps. And how about you woman up. Last time I checked you don't have blood running out of your man...turtle areas."

"Should I take you to the hospital for that? You make it sound... Normal." He took a step back.

"It is normal Raph, for a girl anyway. Now go bring me some (favorite food) and Google periods."

Raph came back with the food and a frightened look on his face. He handed you the food and sat down.

"I'm guessing you Googled it?"

He nodded his head still looking terrified.

Donnie

During school, you sat quiet. Everyone was annoying and slightly angering. You kept your distance to keep calm.

On the way back to the lair, Don noticed your mood.

"Hey, are you okay Sweetheart?" He placed his hand on your shoulder.

"I'm fine other than the fact I'm being punished for not being pregnant."

You shrugged his hand way. Donnie stopped in his place while you kept walking. You looked back and saw there he had a confused look.

"W-what do you mean? Who is?"

"Mother nature, of course. What did you think I meant?"

"...Nothing. Want some (favorite food)?"

"Is that even a question Don?"

Mikey

"Dudette let's go skateboarding!" Mikey bounced up and down in your face.

"Not now Mikestar. I'm not feeling good."

"Are you sick? Do you need a doctor? DON-"

"Mikey! It's normal for a girl. Plus it's just cramps and-" you started.

"Why are you cramping? Too much pizza?"he asked,"Because I've done that before."

You shook your head and explained periods to him. He stood still and blinked a few times before he came back around.

"DONNIE (Y/N)'s DYING!" He ran into the lab.

Casey

Being friends with April helped Casey to know what to expect for whenever your period came around.

Casey brought you your favorite food and candy whenever you asked.

"Hey Case?"

"Hmm?"he asked.

"Mind picking me up a few things?" You smirked.

"Like what?" You gave him a piece of paper with what you needed. He left without reading it, figuring it was food or something.

Once he got to the store, he opened the list. Casey face palmed when he saw what you asked for.

He groaned and looked for the brand you asked for. One of his teammates walked by and he tried his best to hide his face.

"Jones? Is that you... Buying feminine products?" He laughed.

"Shut up!" He walked away.

"The things I do for love," he grumbled.