26.4: Out of the Closet

AUGUST

I was already growing impatiently excited for Monday to come so I'd have to see Ambrose again and it really came faster than I would've even realized. Ambrose and I just shared sweet and thoughtful messages to each other throughout the rest of the weekend and it was giving me everything that I wanted. I can't stop thinking about him and just everything that happened right between us. I'm pretty much confident that Ambrose can't stop thinking about me too. He was telling me everything that's happening inside their house throughout the weekend and I'm not even asking for it. He told me that he had a deep heart to heart conversation with his father about a lot of things and that his dad finally began growing closer to him. I was so happy for him that he's finally getting what he truly deserves in this timeline and I know he deserves a lot of good things and a classic redemption. I just hoped this will continue moving forward.

I just can't believe that I finally found the person whom I'm going to love and not just the person whom I love, but the person who deserved to be loved all the way. The person who deserved to be seen and heard and most definitely understood. That was all Ambrose. I know he was clearly an asshole, a complete jerk the first time that I met him but through everything that we went through together, I saw hope. I saw that there's a reason behind all of those violent actions and most importantly, I saw a whole building for change. I know the road towards change is going to be bumpy and muddy and filled with slopes and obstructions but I'm more than glad that I'm going to be the one guiding him through that winding path. I do have a great understand of him, I'm an expert at quelling the storm inside of him and I believe time and love will be the key towards this change.

On my way to school, I rode my bicycle that we just rescued from the abandonment the other day. I think I may have gone out too early and I even forgot about stopping by at Mary's house. Last night, I was thinking about stopping by at Mary's just to tell her everything that happened but I guess I'm way too focused on my goal today. I found out that I'm actually quite early this Monday morning and I'm going to put all the blame on Ambrose. I was already laughing at the blatant reality that I'm the earliest person here at school. This was also a first for me.

The school looked so much like a ghost town and Halloween's just around the corner. What a coincidence. After a few minutes I heard the sound of a motorcycle approaching and I was already elated. I'm pretty sure that was Ambrose riding his motorcycle. I watched the gate and from there, Ambrose just showed up looking rather hot in his school uniform. I was already jumping in excitement and I ran my way towards the parking area where he used to park his motorcycle.

"Someone's early, huh!" Ambrose mouthed as he slowly removed the helmet out from his head. I haven't seen him yesterday and I'm already missing him like crazy.

"Not me." I replied acting rather innocent. And as much as I wanted to hug him, I tried to keep my pride and cool.

"Well, this was my usual arrival time. You can ask Phil and the gang if you want some proof." Ambrose quickly replied shutting me off from putting the blame on him for being early and I was somehow embarrassed.

"Okay, you win." I mused in total defeat. I just have to accept that I was very much early today because I really missed him and I wasn't thinking straight and rational because he was just in my head. "Does the school really looks like a ghost town this early?" I asked purely out of curiosity.

"Yep and this early, we have so much time to ourselves." Ambrose trailed and the next thing I know; he was already pulling me towards the school building.

Ambrose took me to the basketball team's locker room and it was empty. Of course there's no one here, it's seven in the morning and it's not just a normal morning, it's a Monday morning. Most of the students are probably still curled in their beds. Some are probably moping and just watching their breakfast. I haven't been to this area but it makes a good hide out.