26.2: Out of the Closet

AUGUST

The bright sunlight just pierced right through my eyes when I opened them the next morning. I was facing the window and Ambrose was hugging me from behind and just being the bigger spoon. It took some time for my eyes to adjust from the brightness of daylight but after I got the hang of it, I instantly moved my head and I accidentally hit my head on Ambrose's chin. The collision was quite hard enough that it woke him up as well.

"Hmmmm." Ambrose groaned from the pain and had to pull one of his hand to adjust from it.

"Sorry about that." I spat out and the words came out pretty hoarsely.

"Good morning," He greeted me with his guttural morning voice as he rubbed both of his eyes to adjust from the brightness of the daylight.

"How was your night, Ambrose?" I asked as I stared at his messy just woke up face. He still looked pretty hot and he doesn't have that old mullet that he used to be sporting that would just make him look like a total mess. I, on the other hand, probably looked like shit with my messy hair all frizzy from the action last night.

"Dimitri." He breathed out as he finally got used to the brightness and he was now smiling at me.

"What?" I was a little bit confused about the name that he just mentioned.

"My birth name was Dimitri." He cleared things up and I was quick to pick up on it.

"Oh, right." I just realized that if he was adopted then he ought to have another name, his real birth name to begin with. "Dimitri. That actually sounds noble."

"What do you mean noble? It sounds like Russian to me." Ambrose spat out his own perception of the name.

"Yeah, I agree with that." I nodded after realizing it really sounded Russian and you might have to pronounce the letter r with some sort of thickness to it. "So how was Dimitri's night?" I asked trying my best to pronounce the name with the thickness right on the syllable where the letter r is.

"Dimitri just had the best night of his life." Ambrose rebutted and he even copied the way I said Dimitri. He sounded cute when he tried to copy me.

"I'm sorry about last night." I suddenly apologized for what had occurred last night. I just remembered what happened and it was horribly embarrassing for me.

I was right in the moment of working Ambrose. His man wood was in my mouth and I did my best with the little knowledge that I have with sex. He was groaning and moaning with absolute pleasure, and he was even saying my name with such prolonged delight, which just gave me the thought that I'm doing such a great job for a first timer. Ambrose did the same thing to me and we were both at the entrance of heaven. Everything that we did felt pleasurably gratifying even though it was just oral and foreplay. Everything seemed fine and rousingly good up until the point where Ambrose was already preparing for the penetration. I was filled with horror by that and I had to stop him and tell him that I wasn't quite ready yet. He appeared to be gravely disappointed which was totally understandable at that point. We were both hard and we ended up unloading each other's load by hand until we both fell asleep.

"For what?" Ambrose asked giving me this notion that he must've forgotten about last night's disappointment.

"Because you know, we did not go all the way." I moved my eyes away from him out of humiliation.

"That's fine." Ambrose yanked me closer to his chest and hugged me. He still felt warm and I can feel the bareness of his skin rubbing against mine. "That's totally fine. I'm not quite ready too. I don't even know what to do to be honest."

"Was that really your first time too?"

"Yep. I have never made out with someone like that before." Ambrose admitted and it was worth to note that we are actually both virgins last night. "I'm sure that wasn't your first time." He added assuming that I've already had some sort of experience before when I clearly said I wasn't ready last night.