20.3: The Storm Is Coming

AUGUST

I'm really fucking this up. I'm given the choice between just being my gay self and be gay with Ambrose or continuing to play this straight dude and perhaps be straight with Rachel.

I didn't have much time to think about my decisions that I ended up choosing the movie date with Rachel without actually choosing it. I wanted to be with Ambrose today, I won't even deny that. There are a lot of things that I need to reassure about him. We haven't gone out this week and I'm sure he's been dying in jealousy to hold me throughout the days. I'm not trying to be the delusional person here and just assume that Ambrose's getting jealous but If I was standing in his shoes I'd be squirming in envy. I feel like I can't even limit my flirting with Rachel whenever he's just around the room. Rachel's just aggressive to me and I can't even speak my sentiments out in the open. There were a lot of times that I could've just said stop, we are doing too much of a display, but she's just way too fragile in the sense. I'm taking the notes that her best friends, Victoria and Nicole are just there ready to bring out their sharp claws and slash my throat with it if I try to make some nasty attitude towards Rachel.

I'm not much of a movie person even when I was living back in the city of Highmont, I'm not really going out to the malls just to watch some films. Rachel bought our tickets before eventually pulling me over to the snack bar. She bought the biggest bucket of popcorn and I thought that's too much for just the two of us. I'm not much of a popcorn person to be quite honest.

Rachel was basically the one making all of the decisions this day and I'm like that one boyfriend who just agrees because he have to. Rachel pulled me towards the very back end of the theater, and although there aren't much of people watching, she still wanted the private space. I forgot to wear a jacket today which was a total wreck because the temperature inside the theater was frigid enough to make me shiver every once in a while. Rachel and I took some photos as the movie began. Thankfully, there aren't many people watching that they'll be distracted by the bright backlight of Rachel's phone. Rachel leaned her head against my chest and we were both focused towards the wide screen as we savored this so called movie date.

The movie resumed as we both watched in absolute silence. Although, I find the plot of the movie very predictable and not much exciting, my attention was still glued to the screen like I've never been into a theater before. I was already starting to feel my body adjust towards the frigidness of the room when I began to feel Rachel touching my legs in a very uncomfortable way. I never expected her to do that but I stayed unbothered by it. She held one of my hand and I held her hand back. I lifted our hands and gave her the back of her hand a quick peck before eventually pulling her head towards my chest. I'm cringing on the inside even right at the moment that I realized what I was doing. I know I'm playing the straight boyfriend here but I don't know why I'm being this sweet when I don't harbor this much feelings towards her. After some time, I Rachel's other hand caress my thigh sending some surprising shocks to my unsuspecting body. I tried to act as if I never felt a thing and I'm sure Rachel was disappointed by that.

Rachel stopped caressing me the moment she noticed that I'm unaffected by her malicious actions and for a while, we both enjoyed eating popcorn and watching the movie we came to watch. By the time the movie reached its plot twist, I noticed Rachel trying to get my attention in a very desperate attempt of her. This time, she's not going full throttle and before I know it, she was already kissing me. I kissed her back thinking that it was just a normal kiss, like we used to do but then I felt her giving me this extra sizzle that I'm not expecting from her. I felt Rachel's tongue slithering like a snake and it moved right inside mouth. I felt her hand cupping my face as she was going even more harder this time around. I wondered what's going on inside her head. I finally had enough of it and I pushed her successfully and we both stopped kissing for a while.