20.6: The Storm Is Coming

AUGUST

I was more than astounded by the force that Rachel had produced as she pulled me upstairs. I'm guessing the alcohol had something to do with the surprising immense strength that she just exhibited. My mind was just boggled enough that I just let myself be pulled and the next thing I know we were already inside Victoria's room.

Rachel was obviously in heat and she just kicked the door with such uncalculated force that it had created a loud thudding sound that's even louder than the party music playing in the background. She pushed my body against the door and was already kissing me much to my surprise. Things are going pretty fast that I'm not able to keep up with what's going on. I see Rachel's eyes and they were a bit flappy. I know I'm yet drunk because I can clearly distinguish the smell of alcohol coming out of Rachel's breath.

"What are you doing, Rachel?" Pushing Rachel away from me, I was thrown in a great surge of confusion. I know my heart was racing but that's not because of the love hormones, or the sexual hormones but it's because I'm starting to feel the kick of the alcohol. It was such a bad timing if I'm being frank about it.

"Shut up and just kiss me," Rachel muttered and the smell of alcohol just slapped my nostrils. She was breathing heavily as she moved her head back to catch my lips.

She kissed me pretty intensely, it was filled with sexual angst and I know she had never kissed me like this before. I know we've kissed multiple times, some are just normal kiss, we already tried kissing with some tongue too but this was discernably different. I can sense her sexual hormones were going berserk eying me as it's victim. I may have kissed her back for a moment until I felt her hands were already going places and she's already grabbing my butt.

"Rachel," I tried calling for her attention but she was just aggressive and she was pretending as if she did not hear me. She finally ignored my lips and went down to my neck.

"I've been wanting to touch you, August!" Rachel spat out and hearing it just made me cringe from the inside out. It sounded very much creepy and I feel utterly swarmed with bees of revulsion against her.

If I was really the hot straight dude that she thinks I am, I would've probably stripped her clothes already. We would've probably be on our trip to the seventh heaven by now and things would've been pleasurable. But I'm not straight at all and this was making me feel uncomfortable in every single way possible. Rachel's hands continued roaming around my body, touching some tickly places, and it's only a matter of seconds before she discovers that I don't have any erection at all. She's been kissing the crucial parts that might arouse me, trying to slap my sleeping desire but I don't think she has woken up that part of me. I don't think she ever will. She was already unbuttoning my shirt and I had to stop her before she unbuttons everything. She moved her hand away for a while until I felt it again. She was slowly making her way to my crotch and I had to catch it before it catches the bird.

"Hold up," I spat as I tried to push Rachel's head away from my neck with my right hand and my left hand was preventing her from grabbing my crotch.

"What's wrong, babe?" Rachel looked at me with a question mark hanging in her face and I just know she still doesn't get it.

"We are moving too fast," I said and Rachel looked more than disappointed from that moment. She finally took a step back away from me but I'm still on defense mode.

I felt very much cornered at this point and I'm not great when being pressed under pressure. What's going to happen could potentially break my relationship with her and I'm just as confused as she was. My mind was going in places and I don't even know what to do right now. Am I just going to let the horny Rachel win over me? Or am I just have to run away from here? I know I have some choices to makes but the alcohol that I've taken was kicking hard that it's preventing me from thinking straight.