Luan Yenan was worried that Zuo Baixuan would be sad, so she immediately looked at Zuo Baixuan.

Zuo Baixuan smiled at her.

In fact, Aunt Yang treated her with the most ordinary and ordinary attitude, and talked about sweeping the grave casually, but she was more relaxed.

After dinner, I listened to old lady Yang rambling for a while, and finally the old lady couldn't stand it because of the biological clock, so she went to the bedroom to sleep.

Aunt Yang smiled and apologized to the young couple and asked them to go back to the room to rest early, while she sent her mother back to the room.

Luan Yenan originally wanted to take Zuo Baixuan around the village, but the streetlights on the road weren't on, and there wasn't even anyone there, so she gave up on this idea, and Zuo Baixuan went to the furnished house. upstairs.

After taking a shower, Zuo Baixuan stood near the balcony, looking up at the sky, the night sky covered with clouds.

She exhaled, a deep sadness building up in her body.

She put her hands on her chest, obviously in good spirits except for the anxiety related to the unfamiliar surroundings these days.

But the emotion in my heart finally came out quietly on the eve of seeing my mother's tombstone.

Crash—

The sliding bathroom door in the bedroom was opened.

Luan Yenan came out after taking a bath.

Zuo Baixuan was worried that his pheromone would reveal his mood, and Luan Yenan was also worried, and hurriedly pushed open the door and entered the balcony: "It won't rain tomorrow, will it?"

"The weather said no." Luan Yenan walked behind Zuo Baixuan and covered her with a blanket, "Don't catch cold when you stand on the balcony carrying so little."

Zuo Baixuan listened to Luan Yenan's concern, grabbed the blanket in his hand, and leaned back.

Luan Yenan's body was slightly cold, she looked back and saw that Luan Yenan was wearing a nightgown without any cover, hurriedly pushed the person into the room, and closed the balcony door tightly.

"You know me, who wears fewer clothes? It's you who doesn't catch a cold." Zuo Baixuan threw the blanket at Dao Luan Yenan with his backhand.

Luan Yenan hugged Zuo Baixuan: "Because I'm going to sleep, do you want to sleep together?"

Zuo Baixuan is used to this kind of intimacy, just being surrounded by the soft flesh around her waist loses her strength, she looks up at Luan Yenan, Luan Yenan's eyes are like water.

She lowered her head and lay on Luan Yenan's chest, her lips pressed against Luan Yenan's collarbone, and whispered, "I have to get up early tomorrow."

Luan Yenan felt amused by Zuo Baixuan's reaction.

Is it for me or for her?

This little white flower finally rubbed people in secret.

Luan Yenan rested her face on Zuo Baixuan's forehead: "Yes, you have to get up early, so go to bed early."

Both released their strength at the same time and fell sideways on the bed.

The bed made a "squeak" in protest.

It seems that this house is a self-built villa, and even the bed is a self-made wooden bed.

The two froze on the bed, fearing that if they moved again, the bed would collapse. At that time, even if nothing is done, it is not clear to explain.

Luan Yenan looked at Zuo Baixuan.