The servant enters: "Mademoiselle, have you decided on the clothes for dinner?"

"Well," Wen Qing looked at the clothes on her body, pure, graceful, full of benefits, but Luan Yenan didn't give her a second look, she said to the servant, "Just choose the most extravagant dress ."

Zuo Baixuan has a class this morning, and she will go to Professor Chen's office to complete her scientific research in the afternoon.

However, Jiang Lingdan found her scholarly friend very unusual today. She watched the teacher during the morning class, but took no notes.

It's even more extreme in the afternoon. The error rate of the base code that comes out of hand is surprisingly high, and it takes three or five times to modify it.

"Little Zuo'er, why are you so inattentive today, what happened?"

Zuo Baixuan was surprised by the question. She didn't deliberately pretend to be peaceful, but she still found an excuse: "Tonight, Luan Yenan's grandfather is going to host a dinner party for his other grandson. To wash the dust away."

"Well, I know, you told me, and this news is not a secret, it has already made a lot of noise. It is said that the grandfather of the Luan family has invested in blood and has five stars. The largest room in the hotel, large and small, also sent a lot of invitations. It looks like... Could this be for Luan Yenan and you?" Jiang Lingdan invented a lot of content in his own mind.

Zuo Baixuan nodded and admitted, "A little."

After speaking, she looked at her phone again.

It's the first time she looks at her phone today. She looks at the time and if Luan Yenan has contacted her.

I don't know what happened to Luan Yenan.

I wonder if Luan Yenan and Wen Jia can come to a consensus.

I don't know if Luan Yenan managed to get money from Wen Fenghua or was caught by Wen Fenghua.

It's impossible to say not to worry... She must be worried about whether the cooperation between her and Luan Yenan will go smoothly, so of course she will be worried!

Seeing that the task at hand was almost done, Zuo Baixuan packed, "Everyone, I'm sorry, I have something to do tonight, so I'll go first."

"Hmmm, let's get busy first!" The other team members probably knew what had happened to Zuo Baixuan, and many showed encouraging smiles.

Although many people envy Zuo Baixuan and the current Luan Yenan for their marriage. But after all, it is a rich family, and the rich family is not so simple, and the scale of entertaining guests at home is not as easy and simple as that of ordinary people.

Jiang Lingdan looked at Zuo Baixuan's hurried appearance and touched his chin: "Although the reasons are very good and reasonable, I still feel something is wrong."

Chen Huanyu glanced at Jiang Lingdan, and she felt uncomfortable without gossip, which made her want to laugh.

Jiang Lingdan turned around to meet Chen Huanyu's smile, and was somewhat inexplicable: "Sister, what are you laughing at?"

Chen Huanyu's ears were slightly red, and she looked away: "Luan Yenan went to Wen's today, Zuo Baixuan might be uncomfortable because of this."

"Ah? I didn't know there was such a thing!" Jiang Lingdan lowered his voice and approached Chen Huanyu, "Sister, how did you know? Your intelligence network is better than mine. Well-informed. Senpai~ We've been friends for a while, can we have an in-depth discussion?