When he got back upstairs, Abby was calmer than before. He handed her the bottle of whiskey that she opened quickly and took quite a few big gulps.

Both Venus and Remus winced at the action, but understood that she needed that.

"Your friends is a dick, you know that? Fucking asshole" Abby said and looked at Remus who just nodded.

"I know"

Remus sat down on the bed and pulled Venus to his side.

"He was in the kitchen, drinking, there were several empty bottles around him"

"I hope he feels as shit as I do-"

"He does, trust me, whatever happened between you two, he regrets that"

"We got high together yesterday" Abby said "And- and we uhm we ended up in his bed" she finished her sentence with a bitter chuckle.

"But- but...."

"I am gay? I thought so too until I met Sirius. At first, no feelings, but he started to flirt and Merlin I do not understand why I fell for him, he does that with everyone, even with Molly! But something.... but there was something and I got feelings for him. But it doesn't matter, he just wanted a quick shag and that was it"

"I am going to murder that man" I said "How dare he does that?! He is fuc-"

"Venus, calm down, we don't nee-"

"Calm down? Are you crazy Remus? He hurt her, he fucked her and dumped her after that-"

"I am in the same room, you know?" Abby tried to joke

"He fucking hurt you! He used you!"

"Venus, it's okay, really"

"You do not mean that, I swear to god. It is not okay"

Abby got tears in her eyes once again. I cursed myself before hugging her again.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't yell at him, please. We- we will talk our things through at one point, but not today"

"Okay"

"I don't know why I expected more than being a one-night stand to him, though" She chuckled sadly.

"Because he gave you signs that he likes you"

"Fucking hate him"

"We all do"

"Thank you for- for just- listening to me and being here for me"

"Of course, Abby. Whatever it is, we are both here for you"

She looked at me and then Remus and nodded a little.

"Just take it already, you are making heart- eyes at that bottle" Abby gave the whiskey bottle to Remus.

"I was not...giving heart eyes at the bottle" he mumbled quietly

"Oh I feel betrayed" I gasped dramatically

"Sorry love" he said and took a sip of that whiskey. I took a grape and plopped it into my mouth, looking at the two.

"Can I stay here for a bit or am I bothering you?" Abby asked quietly

"Of course you can stay"

"Thank you" she sniffed and tried to smile a bit. Remus got her tissues so she could blow her nose and wipe her tears.

Abby closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I just need to get him out of my mind somehow and then it will be okay"

"Everything will get better, I promise"

"Wolfy, give the bottle"

"Wolfy? WOLFY?" Remus exclaimed, his wide and shock on his face

"He doesn't know?" Abby asked me, both of us laughing.

"Know what?"

"Venus and I have this nickname for you since...since you left Hogwarts"

Remus looked at me with mock offense.

"Really?"

I just laughed at him, nodding slowly.

"You two are weird"

"So, can we keep calling y-"

"No!"

"Pleaseee"
"Pretty pretty please" I bit my lip and made puppy eyes, knowing damn well that he couldn't say no to that.

As he watched me, his eyes darkened and lust was seen, but we both had to stay calm.

"I'll think about it" he said and looked away.

"It's a yes" I whispered to Abby who just grinned.

We kept drinking for the whole morning, making the three of us quite tipsy by lunchtime. Molly wasn't really happy that half of the people at the lunch table were drunk, but she didn't say anything.

We just made some stupid jokes, thinking they were the most hilarious things. But next to us sat Sirius, who was not happy at all. He didn't mutter a word and kept glancing at Abby, who didn't pay him attention at all.

"You four should go to sleep" Molly said once lunch ended.

"Nu uh"
"No" Abby and Remus said

"I am quite tired, actually" I said and yawned. The two looked at me like I offended them the most horrible way possible.
"You mutt woke me up this morning!" I looked at Remus "it's your own fault"

"I literally breathed like any normal pers-"

"No! You breathed like you have some lung issues and simply can't breath"

"That's so overreacted"

We both chuckled at our bickering.

"Let's go to sleep then"

"You leaving me?" Abby asked

"Nah, you can sleep with us, but I am in the middle" I said

"No, I was just joking" she said and smiled "go and sleep you old people, I am staying up"

Remus pulled me up and wrapped his arm around me to hold me up. We stumbled up to our room and somehow managed to strip off our clothes.

We laid down and hugged each other, falling into a peaceful slumber.