"What you haven't done, can you go to the police station to report my defamation?" Zuo Baixuan asked rhetorically.

"..." The cry paused for a while, then picked up the cry quickly and emotionlessly, "Wuwuwu, you're not even in the dormitory, how can I find you. I can only let the police uncle Come and help! I can't blame it, and I can't do anything about it."

"I can't find me here? It seems that Anan is not famous enough." Zuo Baixuan seemed to be deliberately telling Lin Xiaoxiao to beat her, but also seemed to tell her Luan Yenan listened.

Luan Yenan stopped while swiping the mouse.

Are you saying that you are not famous enough?

She found the racing posts on the homepage HOT and liked them one by one.

Zuo Baixuan was amused by Luan Yenan's sudden behavior.

The laughter was heard on the other end of the phone, and the crying stopped again.

The serious male voice sounded again: "Zuo Baixuan! Be serious! Is this the time to joke? Your behavior is already bad."

Zuo Baixuan didn't explain how Lin Xiaoxiao was, just listened to the other party's anger.

After Luan Yenan liked it, he rested his head on the table with one hand, and looked sideways at Zuo Baixuan.

Zuo Baixuan gave her a glance and then retracted.

Look at the porcelain vase aside.

There are two flowers in the porcelain vase.

One is a bright red rose and the other is a pure white rose.

The flowers are in full bloom, with the flowers facing one side and the stems and leaves intersecting.

Luan Yenan didn't have any requirements for these decorations. The part-timer aunt looked at the space on the table, so she brought two of them and replaced them. Zuo Baixuan quite liked them.

She picked up the small watering can beside and sprayed the petals at will.

At the same time, she interrupted the chatter on the other end of the phone and asked, "Then what is Lin Xiaoxiao's request?"

"You apply for deletion of the post in the forum, we will post together to explain to the public that everything is a misunderstanding, and I will also cancel my complaint. This is good for us, right?" Lin Xiaoxiao looks like He had already prepared this set of speeches.

It's shameless.

Rumours are generated without apology, which is regarded as a misunderstanding.

The damage has been done, but it should be treated as if nothing happened.

Zuo Baixuan didn't care after listening to it: "You may have forgotten that Anan now has the right to manage the forum and knows your IP well. What you have done is really a misunderstanding?"

The serious male voice scolded and scolded: "Zuo Baixuan, you are breaking the law. Even if you are authorized by the school, but using this as a basis to try to inquire about the privacy of your classmates is for the sake of the public. Use, we have the right to arrest you, you know?"

Lin Xiaoxiao also added: "Zuo Baixuan, hurry up and stop. While the school doesn't know yet, Ye Nan is not angry. Otherwise, how can you explain it to them? Nan will be implicated by you!"

It's a matter of fact.

If Luan Yenan was not sitting beside him with a smile, Zuo Baixuan might have been shaken at this moment.