Zuo Baixuan blushed and stopped looking up.

Luan Yenan also used his hands to stroke the wind-disturbed hair behind his red ears.

After changing her clothes, Luan Yenan came out of the dressing area one step ahead of Zuo Baixuan.

As soon as I went out, I saw a dejected Wang Tao standing in front of him.

Wang Tao's expression was dull, and he didn't know why he came here.

Knowing that he was here, he had nothing to say to Luan Yenan, and even insulted him for his deliberate behavior just now.

But even if it didn't do any good, he still came.

Before Wang Tao could speak, Luan Yenan glanced at him and gave a comment: "You are not as good as your brother."

If Luan Yenan dared to mention his brother in the past, Wang Tao must have exploded, but now he is simply a leaking balloon, unable to speak.

"I'm not as good as my brother, I'm not as good as everywhere, so why do you..." Why do you want my brother to quit?

The question is not finished.

Luan Yenan interrupted him: "You have neither the desire for the edge of death, nor the pursuit of extreme speed to escape death. So you are not as good as your brother. Your brother can come or go. Well, the goals are clear, and you..."

Luan Yenan stopped here.

She is not a life coach.

I'm too lazy to be Shiraozi's free life mentor.

At this moment, Zuo Baixuan came out of the locker room, and she finished her words and left with someone.

The unknown Zuo Baixuan glanced back curiously, only to see Wang Tao leaning against the pillar as if his soul had been taken away.

"You... what happened to him?" Zuo Baixuan asked in a low voice.

"Tell me the truth." Luan Yenan replied.

No wonder Wang Tao has become that state.

Zuo Baixuan looked away.

Zuo Baixuan felt cruel just listening to this answer.

What can be crueler than the truth?

In a few moments.

Luan Yenan and Zuo Baixuan returned to the lounge of the VIP viewing platform together.

The expressions of everyone in the room were different from when they first arrived. They were silent in tacit understanding, and cast their warm gazes towards Luan Yenan.

Two of them were frustrated and scared, the others were eager to show their faces in front of Luan Yenan.

Luan Yenan is not like the original one, and she is so obsessed with her popularity.

She didn't want to socialize with these people ineffectively, so she pulled Zuo Baixuan and walked straight to Luo Yun's side without looking sideways.

Luo Yun didn't speak, just handed over a cigarette.

Luan Yenan waved his hand.

She has never smoked.

Because when I was a child, in addition to the moldy smell, I could always smell a bad smell of smoke in the broken house on the mountain.

She will never like it in her life.

Luo Yun turned her head back, her face a little confused, but after she glanced at Zuo Baixuan, she didn't speak, and took back the cigarette.