"Want to go to the town?"

"Can we go together?"

"Sure, why not. Purely as professor and student"

"Yes"

I bit my lip and looked at him before moving to sit on his lap. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him.

It was very heated kiss, and it got more heated with every passing second. Remus shut the door without his wand and locked it.

He moved to kiss my neck. I felt him getting hard underneath me, and I felt myself getting wet.

Remus placed his hands under my thighs and picked me up, only to place me on top of his table again.

He stood between my legs, his hard-on pressed against me.

"Don't leave hickeys, it was hard to cover them last time" I said when he started to suck the skin of my neck.

He let out a small groan but did as I said.

~~~

"The tryouts are in a may. It's very difficult to get in the team" an old man said

"Yes, I know"

"You seem like a really determined woman"

"Well, yes, how else will you get what you want?"

"A clever daughter you have" he said to Remus. Our eyes widened and Remus let out a small cough

"I am actually her professor"

"Oh. My apologies. I didn't thought-"

"It's alright" Remus smiled a him.

"Yes, uhm, the tryouts are at the start of may, at ten in the morning, you know where. Best of luck to you"

"Thank you" I thanked the old man and stepped out of the shop.

I looked over to Remus, who seemed very uncomfortable

"Well, daddy" I smirked. His eyes widened even more as he looked at me

"Don't you-"

"What?" I laughed

"Don't say that word to me"

"You mea-"

"Venus" he warned

"Okay...daddy" I laughed and ran away from him. He called my name and ran after me.

I turned in an empty alleyway. When Remus caught up with me, I took a hold of his tie and pulled him closer to me.

Our foreheads were touching, we were both panting from the running.

"You can't call me that" He whispered

"Why not?"

"Because- because it makes me want to do things you aren't ready for"

"You don't know if I am re-"

"Trust me, I know you are not"

"If you say so" I pulled him down for a kiss.

We didn't stay there long. We shared few more kisses before making our way to the Three Broomsticks.

I ordered tea, whilst Remus ordered whiskey.

"Drinking while working, professor Lupin? That is not good" I tutted

"Shut up" he mumbled "I really need that drink"

"Okay, Johnny Boy" I smirked when I didn't get any reaction out of him.
"Look, there is a woman looking at you"

"There is not" he didn't even look up from me

"There so is. She has blonde hair, she is skin- oh, what a coincidence...that must be professor Vincent" I snarked sarcastically. I knew from the beginning that it was her.

"Matilde is here?" He hissed

"Yep, she is coming here" I pursed my lips and looked at the table. I felt Remus leg touching my own.

"Remus, Venus" we heard her voice

"miss Snape, please" I faked a smile.i hated when she called me by my first name.

"Can I take a seat?" She asked from Remus

"We actually have things to talk-"

"About what? Maybe I ca-"

"Matilde" Remus said, his voice raising just a little "I would prefer if you leave us alone for an hour. We can chat in the castle"

She scoffed and looked at him.

"Very well" she pursed her lips and I watched as she walked out of the Three Broomsticks. As the bell rang, Remus let out the biggest sigh and took my hand in his under the table.

"Fucking hell" he groaned "sorry about that"

"It's okay" I whispered, squeezing his hand.

"Let's just go back. I want chocolate and cuddles"

I smiled at him. I absolutely adored that sweet side of him.

We made our way back to the castle and went to his apartment.

We ate chocolate and cuddled for most of our night. Just as he wished.