Jun 🌸: that's a shame

Longarms 🇺🇸: *sat on Hazel's bed holding her close*

Aunt Lucy 🔍: are you comfy there Alexander 😅

Longarms 🇺🇸: very much

Bertie 🌍: Are you doing that to purposely annoy Vincent?

Hazelnut 💗: yes

I'mthebestpersonever 💖: should I let Mr Wong in?

Hazelnut 💗: *nods*

Mr Wong: Hazel are you ok?

Hazelnut 💗: Well enough after getting back-stabbed by the slag you replaced my mother with.

Mr Wong: Hazel I'm sorry I didn't think Jie Jie would ever have the heart to do that

Longarms 🇺🇸: Well that's the problem then, you didn't think

Mr Wong: you are not part of this conversation Mr Arcady.

Longarms 🇺🇸: On the contrary Vincent I am. You are talking to my fiancée so yes I am part of this conversation.

Mr Wong: It is not your place to speak to me like that Mr Arcady

Longarms 🇺🇸: Well someone has to. It is your fault my fiancée was stabbed with a knife by that slut you replaced Jun with. And for what, because she had a miscarriage. Fun fact, women can't help it if they have a miscarriage so maybe you should begin to think that it was probably your fault. You disgust me Vincent Wong. You disgust me as much as you disgusted your father. Lord if you are listening, I have said all this with reason so forgive me for my next words. Vincent Wong you are a bastardly dickhead who needs to get their head out of their own arse.

Uncle Felix 😎: Well said. Vincent you need to realise that there will be consequences for your actions. You may not have to suffer legal consequences however I cannot guarantee that you will be safe. Hazel has a very overprotective family and some very over protective friends. All of whom are capable of getting away with murder.

Mr Wong: *swallows nervously* Hazel I'm sorry.

Hazelnut 💗: good, I don't forgive you.

Mr Wong: why not, I'm your father. I apologized

Hazelnut 💗: because you have hurt me, Mei, Rose and Ah Mah so many times it's unfair. I shouldn't have to forgive you purely because you impregnated my mother.

Bertie 🌍: I think you should leave before you get hurt.

Mr Wong: I will not leave until my daughter forgives me, she is mine after all.

Longarms 🇺🇸: Hazel is not yours, she isn't anyone's. My fiancée is an amazing young woman who can think and speak for herself. I'd recommend you stop objectifying her and treating her as though she was your property when she isn't.

Aunt Lucy 🔍: Hazel is a young woman who is free to do as she pleases without your need to control her Vincent.

Mr Wong: But I am her father, I should be granted an apology.

I'mthebestpersonever 💖: *slaps Vincent around the face hard*

Rose 📚: *punches her father in the nuts* There now you won't be able to have any more children with another slag

Mei ⚔️: *kicks her father in the shins*

Bertie 🌍: *Punches Vincent in the stomach*

Uncle Felix 😎: I'd leave if I were you

Mr Wong: aren't you going to punch me Mr Arcady

Longarms 🇺🇸: no I'm a holy man, I wish not to sin. I shall let God punish you in his own way.

Aunt Lucy 🔍: that was a very wise, grown up decision Alexander

Longarms 🇺🇸: Thank you Lucy

Hazelnut 💗: Just because Alex won't punch you, doesn't mean I won't *gets out of bed, walks over to her father and punches him square in the face*

I'mthebestpersonever 💖: That was very well done Hazel

Bertie 🌍: are you ok Hazel?

Hazelnut 💗: I couldn't be better

Uncle Felix 😎: good punch Hazel

Hazelnut 💗: thank you

Jun 🌸: leave Vincent, go find someone who wants you

Mr Wong: very well I'll leave. I am sorry Hazel.

Hazelnut 💗: so you've said, I believe you owe other people an apology too

Mr Wong: *walks out*

Aunt Lucy 🔍: good riddance