40

*the next day*

Chatting on real life.

Jun 🌸: Hazel I have a letter from your grandfather here. He told me to give this to you when you got engaged shortly before he passed.

Hazelnut 💗: thank you Ah Mah.

Hazelnut 💗: *opens the letter and reads it*

"Dear Wong Fung Ying,
If you are reading this, congratulations on your engagement. If I am not there to see it I wish you luck with your marriage and hope you married for love rather than accepting an arranged marriage from my son. Reading between the lines I believe your are destined to be with a boy named Alexander Arcady, he pisses your father off and I know you have a rebellious streak in you. If you do not end up with Mr Arcady, I'm sure he will be an amazing bloke.

Hazel if you are reading this after my death then I want you to know that I did not want to leave you just a hairpin. I taught you finances your whole life because you are my Heiress. Your Father forced me to change my will so that his slut's son inherited everything. However what your father doesn't know is that the will he forced me to change was a fake. The real will is still active. Hazel when you turn 16, you shall inherit everything that you were meant to, it will be placed in an English bank account named HW savings. I trust that you shall use my lessons to wisely spend your money.

In case you were unaware, I never liked your Stepmother. Jun is my only daughter in law in my eyes. I think it was awful of your father to take a concubine - I strongly advised against it but he didn't listen. You see you mother was expecting twins, you and a boy. However your mother suffered a miscarriage - it was a miracle you survived. When you were born, your father refused to come into the delivery room. He hated the fact that yoir twin was lost. I never told you before but you have a middle name. Your father doesn't know since your mother decided to keep it from him however your middle name is Stella.

Hazel, when I found out that you had solved quite a few murders I was filled with joy. I always knew you were smart and I am glad you have found something you love that uses your intelligence in a good way. I think you should become a private detective when you are older. If you don't, I'm sure you will do amazing things.

Hazel Stella Wong. Don't trust your father or his concubine. Get your sisters as far away from them as you can.

Ying Ying, I love you so much. Don't miss me too much, I'll always be with you in your heart. Continue being the amazing girl you are.

All my love, Ah Yeh."

-----

Chatting on 'Best people in this fucked up family'.

Hazelnut 💗: I have just read a letter from my grandfather.

I'mthebestpersonever 💖: what did it say?

Longarms 🇺🇸: Are you ok little moon?

Bertie 🌍: Hey Hazel, why are you crying

Uncle Felix 😎: what's going on Hazel.

Aunt Lucy 🔍: Oh Hazel

Longarms 🇺🇸: I'm coming over

Bertie 🌍: good

Hazelnut 💗: it was just really overwhelming, I found out a lot of new information.

I'mthebestpersonever 💖: such as...

Hazelnut 💗: well for starters, my grandfather predicted the fact that I would get engaged to Alex 🤣

Uncle Felix 😎: clever man

Aunt Lucy 🔍: I think everyone knew you were destined to be together

Longarms 🇺🇸: does he approve?