"Remus" was all I could whisper. Remus gently wiped away my tears.

"You deserve so much more than me, but- but I don't want to let you go, bec-"

"I love you"

Remus stopped talking and looked at me with wide eyes.

"I love you, Remus" I whispered, my hand gently stroking his cheekbone. He felt how my hand was shaking. "I love you, but I- I understand if you don't"

There was silence, I was afraid to look into his eyes.

When I felt how he wiped away my tears once again, I looked up.

He had a smile on his face.

"You have no idea how long I have waited to hear those words, my love"

Now I was the one who was surprised.

"I love you, Venus. Probably fell in love the moment I saw you" he chuckled "I truly do love you"

I brought his face closer and we kissed.

The kiss was so much different from other kisses we have shared.

This one was filled with love.

When we pulled away, he pecked my lips one more time before laying down on the grass next to me and holding me in his arms.

We both were grinning like idiots.

"I am afraid it's all just a dream and I will wake up the next moment"

"Trust me, this is not a dream"

"I really hope"

"Let's go to a pub and drink until morning"

And we did just that. We found a pub where all the people around us were so warm. We even got free shots to do.

Of course, there were some men who tried to talk to me, but Remus protective side kicked in every time. I stood between his legs and he hold me tightly against his body.

Or, his hands were on my ass.

We danced one the dance floor, mostly I just grind my hips against him. And oh man, that was such a tease for him.

It was around five in the morning when we made our way back to the castle.

We had to be really quiet, we knew dad was patrolling the corridors tonight.

Remus ushered me quickly to his classroom and followed me, locking all the doors.

When we got to his bedroom, he backed me against a wall and his hands roamed over my body.

"Remus" I whispered

"Yes?"

"I need you"

"I know baby" he said huskily and unopened my blouse whilst I took off his belt. As soon as the shirt was off my shoulders, he placed kisses over my collarbone.

I ran my fingers through his hair before sliding them down on his chest and under his shirt. I felt his abs under my fingertips.

Remus abruptly lifted me up and made me look at him.

"I would fuck you right here against the wall, but I am going to make love to you tonight"

I felt myself getting wet from that simple phrase.

"Let's go to bed then, pretty boy"

Remus first gave me a long kiss and then sucked the skin of my neck.