Different emotions

Start from the beginning

"Let's go" he motioned towards the stairs. I looked at the almost done joint in my hands and then back to Remus.

"Can I quickly just-"

"No"

I groaned and burned it with my wand. I took my bag and stood up, Abby was already making her way down the stairs.

I looked at Remus, he wasn't in a happy mood at all. I pouted my lips slightly, he shook his head and told me to walk down the stairs.

I sighed and walked past him, brushing my hand accidentally against his crotch. I smirked at the way he clenched his jaw.

Ravenclaw common room was closer to us so we walked over to there. I bid Abby goodbye and started to make my way to Slytherin common room.

"Come with me" Remus said

"Nu uh"

"It was order, Miss Snape"

I sighed and turned on my heels, walking back to him.

"Just scold me when I am not high; I am tired, I want to go to sleep"

"Let's go then"

I started to make my way once again towards the Slytherin common room, when his fingers wrapped around my wrist and he pulled me against him.

"To my room" he said, even in the dark I heard the smirk that he had on his face.

"What if I want to sleep alone?"

"You want to?"

"N-no"

"Then let's go"

I didn't know if I should let go of his hand or no. I didn't let go, I intertwined our fingers and Remus gave my hand a slight squeeze.

"Just please don't shout at me today, everyone has done it already" I mumbled tiredly

"What happened?" Remus asked, continuing walking through the dark corridor, his thumb brushing over my skin.

"Just- things with dad. It's complicated"

"Wanna tell me?"

"Not today"

"Okay"

"You are the last person I wanna be shouted by"

"I am not going to shout at you"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"Thank you" I whispered and leaned closer to him.

We soon got to his apartment. He gave me a glass of water and told me to drink the whole glass.

"I don't want to go to school today" I whispered sadly. I looked over to him, he was looking at me, waiting for me to continue.

"I just- I don't know" I sighed "never mind"

"Darling" he said and kneeled in front of me, putting his hands on my knees "why you don't want to go?"

I shook my head, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Do you trust me?"

I nodded.

"I trust you as well, love. You can tell me whatever it is. If there is a problem, I will be here to help you. Relationship works if there is communication, without that there won't be a relationship"

"You don't tell me things either" I blurted out, not really thinking what I was saying.

"Yes, I can't tell you what will be in your next test, bu-"

"That's not what I meant"

He furrowed his brows, slowly getting uncomfortable by the way I watched him with cold stare.

"We were talking about not you going to school tomorrow, what's the reason behind this?"

I shrugged

"Maybe it's best if we go to sleep and see what happens in the morning, yeah?"

I nodded. The emotions inside me switching again. I felt my eyes getting teary as I took his hands in mine and played with his fingers.

"Do you care about me?" I whispered

"Of course I do, so much"

"Sometimes I think dad doesn't. Sometimes I feel like no one really cares about me. There's- there's this voice inside my head that tells me bad things"

"What kind of things?"

"That- that others don't care about me, that it's best if I wouldn't be alive. You know, the bad things"

"And what do you think of them? About the voices?"

"Sometimes I agree, but when I am with you I try to argue with them. I feel like you care. That with you I- I maybe have a reason to live"

"And that's true, my love. I care so much about you. You are so strong. So wonderful woman who deserves all the good things in this world"

"So do you" I whispered "but, the voices-"

"What about them?"

"I don't remember anymore. I am tired"

"Let's go to bed, my darling"

He guided me to bed, gave me a clean shirt and walked to the bathroom whilst I stayed in the bedroom, changing my clothes.

When he came back, I was already on bed. He laid down next to me, pulled me close and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

"Good night, darling"

"Good night, Johnny boy"

Remus stayed awake, thinking about the voices she had told him. She had never mentioned them before. He made sure not to talk about them again, her being sober was something else.

He looked at her. She was sleeping peacefully, curled up against his side.

He placed another small kiss on her head before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

——————-
I wrote this chapter for five times, deleting it all the time bc I didn't like it. Now, I feel it came out pretty good.

Tbh I don't know; is this story boring to you? Should I change something? Let me know, please!

Just saying that Venus is complicated character, pretty much like me. One moment happy and the other moment depressed af lmao. But anyway, I hope you understand her.