Chapter 391: Discouraged and Clear

Começar do início

"Elder Ge has a countermeasure?"

Shen Liang asked tentatively after a while, as for the stakes, he believed that with the shrewdness and experience of the pavilion elder, he did not need him to analyze him a little bit, what he wanted to know was what he was going to do, so that he knew how to assist them.

"Countermeasures?"

Elder Xie Ge snorted a little gaffe, and an old face was full of bitter smiles: "What if there is a countermeasure?" What if not? The two must have also seen what the current Daqin world looks like, even if they survive this crisis, who can guarantee that there will be no next time? Even if it really doesn't, the old man doesn't want to see Daqin Jiangshan go down little by little, and finally be swallowed by the neighboring whale that is looking at the tiger, since the imperial court can no longer tolerate me as an old thing, tomorrow morning I will ask the old man to return home. 

This approach is undoubtedly quite negative, in other words, a few years ago, he would never have done it, but now, he really feels tired, throughout the ages, history books often record, serving the country has no way to be rewarded, now, he also deeply understands the weight of these eight words, he has a heart to benefit the people, willing to contribute everything to the people, until he swallows his last breath, but the monarch is mediocre, the prince only knows infighting, full of cows, ghosts, snakes and gods , Even the colleagues who had been cited as confidants have changed their appearance, how can he serve the imperial court with the power of himself alone? How to benefit the people?

"Elder Ge has worked hard!"

The husband and wife looked at each other, stood up and bowed in unison, if it was not completely chilled, why was a generation of old ministers so discouraged?

"You guys..."

Old Xie Ge's eyes are hot and humid, so, enough!

"Elder Ge has thought about it, you are willing to give up, people may not be willing, now that you are still in a high position, they dare to beat your idea, once you resign your official position and return to the ordinary people, it is even easier for them to kill the Xie family, not afraid of 10,000 just in case!"

After sitting down again, Shen Liang said with a serious expression, unless he had a way to disappear out of thin air, it would be easy for Qin Yuntian to make a bloody case that was ransacked by bandits on their way home.

"..."

As soon as he said it, Elder Xie Ge also realized this problem, and his eyebrows immediately wrinkled tighter, before he only felt discouraged, and did not think so much, now that he thinks about it, his resignation from the official position is undoubtedly more appetite for them, no matter what he does, it seems that it is difficult to keep the Xie family again, can he really only use the Xie family to fight with them to break the net?

"Elder Ge, Xie Yan's things can't be changed, but you already announced to the world four or five years ago and expelled him from the house, even if the people know that he is now the third prince of the Wei Kingdom, the Xie family will only suffer some gossip at most, and it will not hurt your roots, there are two things that are more troublesome now, the first is that you were extremely optimistic about Yunxi back then, and you also tried to save his life, combined with Xie Yan's things, it is difficult not to make people think about it, and then it is, Elder Zeng Ge is not stupid, they must know that it is impossible to bring you down by this alone, so they will definitely forge a criminal evidence that you have colluded with the Wei State earlier, the emperor is faint, and because of Xie Yan's destiny, he has separated from you, even if he knows that someone deliberately harms you, he will definitely choose to believe that at that time, the Xie family will not be able to run away.