Chapter 383: Shen Liang returned the gift, the crown princess is pregnant

Começar do início

"Add people to keep an eye on the Qingping Royal Mansion, and once you see Shen Liang going out alone, you will report it immediately."

"Yes."

The shadow guard led the order, and as soon as Qin Yunshen raised his head, he saw Chen Zhiqi walking in, not bothering to look at him, and got up to go to the study.

"Qin Yunshen, you stop!"

Seeing this, Chen Zhiqi, who was originally in a good mood, immediately rushed forward with a livid face to block his way: "What do you mean, as soon as I come, you will leave, and I will make you so disgusting?"

Since the last time they quarreled, it was indeed cold for a while, and later, for the future of the prince's mansion, although the two did not say it explicitly, they also tacitly cooperated with each other outside, like a pair of loving husbands, but once he returned to the prince's mansion, Qin Yunshen was still cold to him, only the fifteenth day of the first year would routinely share a room with him every month, Chen Zhiqi had long been unbearable, thinking that he was the eighth prince of Chen Guo, before marrying him, how could he have suffered such grievances?

"You think too much, the main palace still has things to be busy."

Raising his eyelids and looking at him indifferently, Qin Yunshen's attitude could even feel perfunctory for the blind, not to mention that Chen Zhiqi was still a living person?

"Busy with what? Busy how to snatch someone else's princess? What good is he cold? Just make you so in love? If you really like him so much, why didn't you marry him in the first place?

Chen Zhiqi clearly knew that he didn't like Qin Yunshen, but he couldn't tolerate his husband having someone else in his heart, that person was still his biggest enemy in his life, and he couldn't wait to get rid of him quickly.

"Hongu doesn't want to quarrel with you, get out of the way!"

Qin Yunshen, who was already in a bad mood, his face sank a little when he heard this, and his tone became even more impatient.

"Don't let it! If you have the ability, you will let people push me away."

Chen Zhiqi was also stubborn, not only did not move away, but stepped forward with both hands on his waist, blocking his way more comprehensively, Qin Yunshen frowned, gesturing to push him away, and the servant who was waiting for him hurriedly stepped forward: "Your Highness don't want it, when the crown princess was in the palace just now, she was determined to be more than two months pregnant, and Concubine Xu also knew."

"Pregnant?"

Qin Yunshen froze, emotions surged under his eyes, and he didn't react, thinking that he was unhappy, and Chen Zhiqi was even more like adding fuel to the fire: "How?" Don't want me to give birth to you, want Shen Liang to give birth to you? I tell you Qin Yunshen, you are just dreaming, anyone in this life is likely to give you a child, but Shen Liang is impossible!

"Pregnant people should keep a calm mood, otherwise the child born will be wrinkled."

"Huh?"

Obviously, he didn't expect that he would come out with such a sentence after being stunned for a long time, Chen Zhiqi was a little stupid to react, Qin Yun's deep eyes flashed, and he took the initiative to reach out and help him to sit down in the main seat: "Don't get angry in the future, and raise our eldest son well." 

For a crown prince, the heir is undoubtedly quite important, especially now at this moment when he is fighting with the emperor and those brothers, this child comes too timely, as long as the crown prince is pregnant and the news of the crown prince has a queen, his status will be more stable.