Chapter 380: Healing Zhong Yun, Liang Liang Master Dao

Start from the beginning

"Then I'll go to the operating room first."

Getting their response, Shen Liang turned around and wanted to leave, Pei Yuanxian chased after him with a plate of pastries: "It's almost dinner time, eat something first, and the king is waiting for you to have dinner together." 

"Good"

Taking the pastry and ignoring the gazes of many people present, Shen Liang leaned over and pecked him lightly on the lips: "One hour at most." Life injuries are different from others, if they don't hurt their internal organs, they may not take an hour.

"Good."

Nodded, Pei Yuanxian did not chase him again this time, and Shen Dafufu stepped forward one after another: "Just now, Fan Li's second personality said that he will go back to marry Rui'er, who is this Rui'er?" Mistress, shall we check it?

"No, why do you think Liang Liang doesn't have a good impression of Fan Li himself?"

Pei Yuanxian refused without thinking, and Shen Dafufu looked at each other: "You also noticed?"

"Nonsense."

Without giving them a good look, Pei Yuanxian asked people to rearrange the large round table, and after sitting down, he continued: "Zhong Yun brought back the second personality, during this period, Fan Li himself has never had contact with Liang Liang, how did he determine who Liang Liang was?" How do you know that Liang Liang will heal? The only explanation is that he knows everything that the second personality knows, the people and things he comes into contact with, so we want to know who Rui'er is, and just ask him when Zhong Yun is okay, there is no need to check it in particular.

"I thought I was thinking too much."

Huo Yelin smiled, it seemed that they had all noticed.

Not long ago, Wei Xuan had a caesarean section, the delivery room should be fully equipped, everything should be available, the preoperative preparations were done quickly, this time by Shen Liang the main knife, other things were handed over to Lei Lao and them, Lao Chen hung up a blood transfusion bag for Fan Zhongyun, poured a bowl of hemp boiling soup, wearing a white gown, a white hat, and a white mask on his mouth Shen Liang nodded with Lei Lao, who immediately took the needle to stop the bleeding for Fan Zhongyun.

"Don't pull out the knife!"

The wound has long been cleaned up, Shen Liang carefully observed, the hand with white gloves held the dagger, held his breath and pulled out the dagger inserted in his body, blood suddenly burst out, and Lao Chen and the others who gave him a hand immediately stepped forward to stop the bleeding.

"Hmm..."

"Lord Monarch, the pulse is a little unstable."

The role of hemp boiling soup has not yet been fully played, the moment the knife was pulled, Fan Zhongyun in the coma unconsciously groaned in pain, Lao Chen immediately reported his pulse, Shen Liang nodded, picked up the scalpel to cut the wound larger, carefully check whether it hurt the internal organs, thankfully, the situation was better than they thought, and did not hurt the internal organs, but only touched the main blood vessel, the amount of bleeding will be so large.

"Clean the wound, prepare the stitches."

Picking up the cotton soaked with special alcohol, Shen Liang put it into the open wound to clean the internal muscle tissue and the cut blood vessel incision, and the other two doctors handed him tools from time to time, this step seemed simple, but it was very troublesome to do, each step had to be careful, and it took about a quarter of an hour to clean.

"Check the number of cleaning tools, I'm going to prepare the stitching."

"The quantity is not bad."

"Hmm."