Chapter 371: Lingyu's True Master

Start from the beginning

"Your people have all been arrested, and you dare to shout injustice?"

The emperor drank sharply, his words sounded nothing wrong at all, but it fell in Empress Sun's ears had a different meaning, he wanted to make her bear all the charges, Empress Sun, who was kneeling on the ground, raised her head, and after meeting the emperor's eyes, she confirmed her guess, because the emperor glanced at their son and her brother silently, and he was threatening her with them.

"Lord Monarch, Lingyu's family has been captured."

At this time, the last person who should come also came, the Nether Dark Guard escorted two teenagers who looked seventeen or eighteen over, they looked exactly the same, but their bodies were different, one had darker skin color and a tall figure, seeing that even if he was being escorted, the lower plate between walking was very stable, it was not difficult to guess that he knew martial arts, and the other was soft and soft, with a fair and smooth complexion, with a special style, even if it was a little embarrassed at this time, it looked extremely bright.

"No... Little green and little wind... The emperor spares his life, they are innocent and do not know anything, please the emperor spare them, please spare them..."

Lingyu, who had been paralyzed on the ground and convulsed by Shen Liang's unknown medicine, finally reacted, crying and crawling desperately towards the emperor.

"Big sister, big sister..."

Seeing this, the two teenagers immediately shouted excitedly, but it was a pity that they were pulled by the Nether Dark Guard, and they couldn't get close at all.

"Your younger brothers are innocent, and the Third Prince is not innocent if he has only been pregnant for more than a month?"

Before the emperor, Shen Liang sneered: "Come, first beat and then talk, beat and kill Concubine Ben."

"Yes."

The Nether Dark Guard commanded a movement, immediately pressed the two brothers to the ground, the stick was raised high, Ling Yu was frightened, obviously did not expect Shen Liang to dare to use torture indiscriminately in front of the emperor without asking the reason, but he quickly came back to his senses, looking at the emperor with blurry tears and shouting: "Your Majesty spare your life, they are innocent, everything is you..."

"Bold Lingyu, What benefits did the queen give, you dare to murder the royal heirs! Realizing

that she wanted to confess him, the emperor drank sharply, slapped the arm of the chair fiercely, Lingyu was slightly stunned, and sobbed with tears in her eyes: "Ask the emperor for grace and pardon the two younger brothers of the slave, and the slave is also acting on orders."

As for whose order it is, it depends on what the emperor did, it can be the emperor or the empress.

No one present was a fool, most of them heard what they were saying, and General Wei was about to be angry, under his nose, they dared to be so rampant, really took him for a fool? But before he could speak, Shen Liang quietly put his hand on his shoulder first, and I don't know when, he had already moved behind General Wei.

How? Do you still want to intercede for them?

Turning his head, Old General Wei glared at him and read his eyes, Shen Liang leaned over and whispered in his ear in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Grandfather, we lost, whether Lingyu bites the emperor or the empress today, we all lose, she is Concubine Xu's person, but I have no evidence for the time being, if you abolish the emperor at this time, you can't directly help Yuanxian to the throne, it's better to keep him first." "