Chapter 369: Catch Lingyu and Keep the Child!

Comenzar desde el principio

"...... Yes! Zheng Han's brain was dark, with his understanding of the lord monarch, it would definitely be, but if it was to be tortured, it would definitely take longer, this woman's mouth was not so easy to pry open, if she was really willing to explain in front of the emperor, they could save a lot of things, and, seeing that she seemed to be very loyal to the empress, maybe she could directly confess to the emperor?

"Then you also..."

"Okay, take her to the imperial study room, shake the light, you take a team of people to the Qianyuan Main Palace, and invite the queen to the imperial study room, whether this matter is instigated by her or not, Lingyu is her person, this point will not be wrong, she can't get rid of it."

Shaking Light still wanted to say something, but Tianshu's deep voice interrupted him.

"Yes."

Seeing this, Shaking Light had to give up, and took away dozens of Netherworld Dark Guards with a wave of his hand.

"Take her."

Zheng Wei no longer wasted time, several Nether Dark Guards set up Ling Yu and two small eunuchs respectively, lest they bite their tongues and commit suicide, they also lit their caves first, and before leaving, Tianshu hugged his fists and said: "His Royal Highness the Prince of Lao asked the Yulin Army to carry the body of that palace person, and by the way, block Yunxiao Palace and Guangling Palace."

"The Heavenly Commander is polite, this is a matter within the responsibility of this palace."

Although Qin Yunshen is a prince, he is only responsible for assisting in the investigation in this case, and these trivial matters should naturally be his responsibility.

At the same time, the side hall of the Qianyang Main Palace.

"How does it feel?"

In less than half an hour, Yuan Shao came back with a bowl of hot soup medicine, Shen Liang was pulling out the needle, it was Qin Yunyi who personally fed him spoon by spoon to drink, and then Shen Liang ordered Yuan Shao to luck in Ling Yulin's body to help him volatilize, and when all the silver needles were removed, Shen Liang waved back Yuan Shao, and sat down to feel his pulse while asking.

"I feel warm and hot in my lower abdomen, and it doesn't seem to hurt much."

Ling Yulin truthfully said his feelings, and Shen Liang also withdrew his hand at the same time, and a smile slowly bloomed on his face: "Congratulations to you Brother Lin, the child is temporarily saved."

"Really?!"

Hearing this, Ling Yulin was so excited that he almost jumped up, and Shen Liang quickly suppressed him: "Don't move, in order to save the child, I gave you heavy medicine, I can't withstand your random tossing, and also, the child is only temporarily saved, I will prescribe a prescription later, you will drink on time after three meals a day, if there is no more blood in the first three months of pregnancy, the child can be considered completely saved."

 Fortunately, he was the lord of the harem in his previous life, and he was no stranger to those pickling drugs in the palace, and finally lived up to his trust.

"What if it's bloody?"

Qin Yunyi on the side asked reflexively.

Shen Liang raised his head and looked at him angrily: "What do you say?" Such a stupid question, he actually asked with embarrassment.

"..."

In the blink of an eye, Qin Yunyi said that he was very innocent, he really didn't think so much, just asked it out casually.