Chapter 361: Eliminate the Blood Remnant Yang!

Start from the beginning

"Go check it out?"

I don't know when, Shen Da came to his side, his right hand gently held his shoulder, don't look at him and Pei Yuanxian old because of the cold and cold fighting mouth, their relationship is not as bad as others see, worry is also a matter of course.

"Go to the main hall and wait, and see the children by the way."

Huo Yelin did not refuse, he was really worried, and wanted to know as soon as possible whether the cool antidote was effective.

"Hmm."

Shen Da hugged him and left together, specially arrested by them, but as if forgotten, Xiang Qing was unable to support his forehead, mistakenly made a bad friend, mistakenly made a bad friend!

Shen Liang's pharmacy in the royal palace is much more than when he returned to the hospital, all kinds of original medicinal materials, semi-finished products and finished products are placed in the cabinets on three walls, and the only special long table in the middle is also piled up with a variety of bottles and jars, the rich medicinal smell is exuded in every corner of the room, when Pei Yuanxian pushed open the door and entered, Shen Liang, who was sitting behind the long table with a small porcelain bottle, stood up with a snort.

"Why are you so excited? Miss Ben King? The long figure who was still at the door in the last second came to him in the blink of an eye, and his slender fingers hooked Shen Liang's chin a little frivolously.

"Snap!"

"Don't make trouble, let's get down to business."

Shen Liang slapped his hand away without anger, pulled him to sit down on the chair, reached out to feel his pulse, seeing his serious and cautious appearance, Pei Yuanxian raised his hand and stroked the corner of his forehead: "It's okay, if it doesn't work this time, next time, I believe you will be able to relieve the blood remnants on my body, don't force yourself so tight."

In order to develop an antidote for him, he didn't even care about the children during this time, and soaked in the pharmacy all day, just to the point of forgetting food and sleep.

"It has to be solved all at once."

Strangely, Shen Liang, who has always been very patient, rarely lost his patience, meeting his doubtful gaze, Shen Liang sighed and helplessly explained: "Blood Yang has been in your body for more than ten years, my antidote is made according to the blood Yang I copied, which adds a lot of poison, if you can't solve the blood Yang on your body at once, the worst will die, the light will be poisoned and poisoned, and the consequences will be very serious."

This is the fundamental reason why he will trial and error, even if Pei Yuanxi's physical foundation is good, he cannot allow himself to make the slightest mistake.

"So it's done now?"

Phoenix glanced meaningfully at the small porcelain bottle he placed on the table, if he could, Pei Yuanxian wanted to tell him that he believed that he could save his life in the first place and withstand the consequences, but he knew that this cool word definitely didn't like to hear, he couldn't say it.

"Well, didn't I carefully take some of your blood some time ago? I asked Zheng Han to catch a dozen mice for me, infected them with your blood, and used the developed antidote to trial and error, and finally determined the prescription last night, which is an antidote made by changing the dose based on the successful test on mice, which should be able to solve the blood residue on your body. 

Picking up the small porcelain bottle and sending it to him, Shen Liang's expression became more and more serious, if he looked carefully, there was still a little fear in the depths of his eyes, poison was his strength, but in the face of his beloved and serious consequences, he was inevitably a little unconfident.