Chapter 360: Execution, Fool Through!

Start from the beginning

"Hmph!"

Now Qin Yuntian, who is the imperial concubine, is even more arrogant, and he was really stimulated, but he did not forget his purpose, after determining his identity, his gaze swept fiercely towards the eldest prince concubine holding the child, the latter seemed to be a little crazy, and suddenly hugged the child and raised his head: "What are you going to do?" Don't move my child, don't..."

That face, who is not the Great Prince Concubine?

But the child in his arms, they only saw a side face, seeing that Qin Yuntian was going to order the Yulin Army to take the child to check, Qin Yunmang hugged the mother and son excitedly, quietly pushed his wife's arm, just right to expose the child's face, the child was unconscious, his face was full of dirt, and the person seemed to have lost a lot of weight, but he could still vaguely see Qin Yiteng's appearance.

"Let's check it out one by one."

After determining the identity of the family of three, the remaining person Qin Yuntian had no interest in personally checking, and returned to the prison platform with an explanation, and no one noticed that Yang Wanli and Qin Yunmangang and his wife were quietly relieved, this level should have been mixed.

"Noon, execution!"

"No, don't take my son..."

"Qin Yuntian, I curse you not to die well!"

"Ahhh... Spare your life..."

As soon as noon came, Qin Yuntian personally ordered the execution, and the child who was placed in the arms of the eldest prince and concubine let people pull it out, dozens of executioners were in place, the crazy cry of the eldest prince and the curse of the eldest prince, and the rest of the people's fearful screams were intertwined in unison, the executioner acted in unison to polish the big knife, raised it high, at the moment when the big knife fell, Qin Yunmangang and his wife closed their eyes in satisfaction, in the end, at the last moment of life , They really protected their son once, and he could only rely on himself in the future, but they believed that since Pei Yuanxian could steal the beam and change the pillar at such a great risk, he would definitely treat him well, and they had nothing to worry about.

"Ugh!"

The knife fell, one by one, the heads rolled to the ground, blood spurted out far away, everything was declared settled, their bodies would be uniformly disposed of by the Criminal Department, no one knows, Pei Yuanxi's people quietly took Qin Yunmangang and his wife and buried them together under Fengming Mountain on the outskirts of the imperial city, as for the child's body, the spark was sent to a small temple to ask the monk to be buried again, he was also a poor child, sold to them by his own parents, If he wasn't sure that he really wouldn't live for a few days, it would be impossible to wake up, and the Nether Dark Guard wouldn't have bought him to replace Qin Yiteng.

With the eldest prince and his mother family and wife all being destroyed, this matter also came to an end, the only thing left was that the people of Hubu confiscated all the family property in the Great Prince's Mansion and filled the treasury, Shen Liang woke up and it was already time, hearing that the eldest prince and his wife had been beheaded, and the child's affairs were completely confused, and he was quietly relieved, but for them, the matter was far from over.

"Where's Yito?"

"The more we took him, lest Dabao and You'er see him, we placed him in the Qingping House, and the more he woke up crying to find you, the more he was pacified."

Shaking Light said while serving him a meal, that child is really too pitiful, fortunately he encountered Liangliang, otherwise I am afraid that he will be driven crazy if he does not die, although it also looks a little broken now.