Chapter 359: The Emperor Pronounces the Judgment

Start from the beginning

"Hmm."

He said so, it should be no problem, Wei Yue nodded, his hanging heart was relieved, and he didn't ask him what to do specifically, he believed in coolness.

Receiving the message from the Nether Dark Guard, Yang Tianyu went to the palace that afternoon, and at the same time, the spies who had been paying attention to their movements also immediately transmitted the news back to the mansions of their own sons, including the emperor, the prince and the princes, they all knew that Qin Yiteng often went to the Qingping royal mansion, which was very popular with Pei Yuanxifufu, and before he reached a conclusion, he was always ready to deal with their sudden disturbance, but strangely, the Qingping royal mansion was as always silent , Now that everything has settled, are they planning to strike? Or maybe Yang Tianyu simply visited the palace, and he wasn't specially called by Shen Liang?

"No, Pei Yuanxian and Shen Liang are not ruthless people, Yang Tianyu goes to the royal mansion at this time, there must be something, keep an eye on them."

In the Donggong Prince's Mansion, all the advisers led by Ye Tian felt that Yang Tianyu's visit to the royal mansion should be just an ordinary visit, but Qin Yunshen was sure that there must be something strange in it.

"Your Highness, now that everything has settled, King Qingping can't turn over any waves even if he is powerful, right?"

A strategist felt that he had made a fuss, no matter how powerful King Qingping was, he was only a person, not a god, and now in such a situation, unless he himself was the emperor, it was impossible to overturn the case for Qin Yunmangang no matter how he looked at it.

"Stupid! Don't underestimate Pei Yuanxian and Shen Liang, their shrewdness is beyond your imagination. 

Qin Yun, who has always been gentle, drank deeply, he had already seen too many people who underestimated Shen Liang planted in his hands, this time on the surface, Qin Yuntian was rectifying Qin Yunmanganese, and the East Palace secretly made a lot of efforts, the matter has come to this, he doesn't want to succeed again.

"Yes."

The strategist was slightly dissatisfied in his heart, but he had to bow his head on his face, in his opinion, Pei Yuanxian can indeed be regarded as a personality, Shen Liang is just a little shuang'er who is attached to a man, if it weren't for the Wei family giving him the Nether Secret Guard, he could make so many troubles?

The emperor prince and the prince's spies paid close attention to the palace, seeing that night fell again, tomorrow at noon, Qin Yunmang's family will be beheaded in the busy city, Qingping royal mansion still did not move, they had to accept, that day Yang Tianyu came to the door was just an ordinary visit, and there was no other purpose, think about it, they just liked Qin Yiteng a little for the child's face, how could they desperately save him?

Just when they were all relaxing, late at night, when even the dog had fallen asleep, Pei Yuanxian and his husband both changed into night clothes, their figures were all covered in a wide black cloak, and they quietly left the palace with Tianshu Shake Light and Zheng Han Yang Peng, on the other side, Yang Wanli was notified by his son, and even for three days quietly replaced all the jailers on duty tonight with someone he could trust.

In the dim cell, five fingers were missing, Pei Yuanxian and others wearing cloaked hoods, under the leadership of the jailer, silently passed through the aisle between the cells, and entered the deepest area where felons were held, because of the special status of the eldest prince and Qin Yiteng, they were detained alone in the innermost, and the people who connected several cells had long been emptied by Yang Wanli for a reason.

"Snap!"

"Who?"

"Blocked!"

When the chain that locked the cell was opened, it was inevitable to make some noises, and the Qin Yunmang, who slept on the ground, woke up in a daze, did not give them time to react, Pei Yuanxian gave an order, Tianshu Zheng Wei stepped forward at the same time, one by one ordered their acupuncture path, and blocked their mouths, the confused couple were awake at the same time, both stared at them with wide eyes, but Pei Yuanxian did not pay attention to him, but looked at them together and noticed their arrival, He was so frightened that he hugged Qin Yiteng, who was hiding in the depths.