Chapter 350: Countermeasures

Start from the beginning

Pei Yuanxian threw his princess an appreciative look, in this regard, his family is really blessed with coolness, even he has to sigh to himself.

"I also think it's feasible, but if we let Xiao Zhuozi out, we will have to tell him the reason, can he pretend to be nothing?" In case of a flaw, I am afraid that all our plans will follow, and if the emperor makes good use of it, maybe we will leave early and go to the Xia Kingdom.

Huo Yelin agreed and also worried that before the Xia Kingdom completely merged with the Dead Chu, the identity of the third elder must not be exposed, otherwise in order to kill them, the emperor would most likely choose to join forces with the Chen Kingdom or the Northern Kingdom, and destroy the Xia Kingdom first at all costs, then everything they had done before would come to naught.

"No problem, don't underestimate Xiao Zhuozi, how can he say that he is also the second son of Houfu, it is related to the future of him and Jing Shizi, he will do it."

For this point, Shen Liang is not worried at all, and when it is critical, Xiao Zhuozi will also be very reliable.

"Since you said so, let's settle this matter for the time being."

The people who know Xiang Zhuo best, in addition to his relatives and Jing Xiran, it is estimated that Shen Liang is cold, and Huo Yelin is also willing to try to believe it.

"The next thing is to intercept King Lingyang."

These decisive words made several people solemn again, and Shen Liang proposed again: "The Southwest King is always a hidden danger, why don't we blame this matter on his head and force him to rebel?"

He never forgot that the charter and Liu Zheng were still alive and well in the Southwest Royal Mansion, moreover, the southwest was the hometown of the Poisonous Mansion, if they did not take this opportunity to remove this cancer, if they really fell out with the emperor in the future, and returned to the Xia Kingdom to raise troops again, I am afraid that they would have to make a lot of waves.

"Wouldn't that be far-fetched?"

Shen Da frowned and looked at his younger brother, the King of the Southwest had no communication with the King of Lingyang, and he hastily married him, no matter how he looked at it, he was a little unjustified.

"No, King Ben thinks this is a very good plan."

After a little contemplation, Pei Yuanxian further explained: "There is no reason for us to create a reason for him, just like when the emperor forced my father to add the charge of conspiracy and rebellion, as long as we take out the letters exchanged between the Southwest King and the Lingyang King, the reason is there, as far as I know, the Nether Dark Guard happens to have people who are good at imitating handwriting, and there is one more thing you should not forget, the booklet that I brought back from Liu Wenjin, We can also hand it over to Xiran, which is said to be found from the body of King Lingyang, so that the emperor is suspicious by nature and will definitely believe it, so that the Wei family army will eradicate them nearby.

In this way, not only can they be removed cleanly, but they can also get rid of the southwest king, killing two birds with one stone.

"Well, but I don't think the booklet can be searched out by Jing Shizi, otherwise the emperor will not only not pursue Jing Shizi's fault, but may also give him a credit."

Huo Yelin really didn't mean to pick a prick, this matter must be foolproof, and the slightest mistake cannot be tolerated.

"Brother Lin has a point, Jing Shizi is responsible for escorting the Lingyang King family back to the imperial city, there will inevitably be Yang Jiajun following, it is better to do this, directly let Jing Shizi be poisoned and comatose at the beginning, our people after killing the Lingyang King family, find an opportunity to put the book on his body, of course, in order to act more realistically, the unique poison of the southwest must also be used, preferably unique to the southwest royal mansion, this is not difficult, grandfather they must be very clear."