Chapter 348: Two Children's Grievances

Start from the beginning

The four-year-old does not speak very coherently, and he is still excited, and he is even more stumbling.

"..."

"Your Highness, Princess Qingping sent Deputy Commander Zheng, the Nether Dark Guard, to ask for a meeting."

Looking at his appearance, Qin Yunmang felt even more upset, and he was about to kick him away, but the butler hurriedly ran in, hearing that it was the person sent by Shen Liang, or the deputy commander of the Nether Dark Guard, Qin Yunmang was immediately stunned, and quickly waved away the two concubines: "Quickly invite them in."

"Yes."

The housekeeper reflexively left, and the two concubines were not fools, and they were blessed when they saw this: "Since His Highness has business to be busy, the concubines will retire first."

"Hmm."

Qin Yunmang seemed to be thinking about something, nodded innocently, and the two did not forget to cast a demonstrative look at the eldest prince and concubine before leaving, what about the prince and concubine? At the end of the day, a man's favor is the most important thing.

"Is it enough to cry? Still want to disgrace the main temple?

"Hmm... The concubine knows the mistake!

Under his roar, the eldest prince and princess had to forcibly wipe away their tears, neither of them found that Qin Yiteng's low-hanging little face kneeling on the ground was full of sadness, and there was more contact, coupled with the deliberate adjustment on weekdays, even if he was only four years old, he knew that his father wanted to kick him just now, and he would let him go because the beautiful princess in his memory sent someone.

When the butler came in with Zheng Handan, everything before disappeared, the eldest prince and his wife sat on the main throne, and Qin Yiteng, the son of the world, also wiped his tears and sat on the side with a straight face like a little adult, but his eyes were slightly red.

"Zheng Han, deputy commander of the Netherworld Dark Guard, has seen His Royal Highness, the prince's concubine, and the son of the world."

With two people holding gifts in their hands, Zheng Han hugged his fists without humility, without any intention of kneeling, the Nether Dark Guard, only the elders of heaven and earth and the lord.

"Commander Zheng is exempt, please sit."

Who doesn't know about the Netherworld Dark Guard, the royal family?

Qin Yunmang didn't dare to mind the problem that he couldn't kneel, and warmly beckoned him to sit down, but Zheng Wei did not really sit down, but said in a condensed voice: "No, this seat is on the order of the Lord Monarch this time, and came to make amends to Yito Shizi in place of Shen Shizi."

Saying that, Zheng Wei didn't care what the couple above thought and thought, and walked towards Qin Yiteng with the two people.

"Yito Shizi, this is the four treasures of the good literary room specially selected by the Lord Monarch and Wei Yue's prince, and I hope that Yido Shizi will not calculate with Shen Shizi, he didn't mean it."

While speaking, Zheng Wei took the gifts held by the two behind him and bowed and sent them, Qin Yiteng turned his head to look at his father and mother, nodded at the waiting behind him, and stood up and bowed gracefully when they accepted the gifts: "Please Zheng, Zheng Commander, tell the princess, this world is not, I don't worry."

"Yes, Yito Shizi, the princess said, welcome Shizi often goes to the Qingping royal mansion to play, Shen Shizi did not mean to scare you, those pets are his friends, he just likes you too much to want to introduce his cherished friends to you."