Chapter 340: Cold Attack, About to Give Birth?!

Start from the beginning

"Okay, you still don't allow people to worry?"

Seeing this, Shen Liang bent his elbow and gave Wang Ye a crutch, and smiled and soothed: "Xiao Zhuozi, don't pay attention to Wang Ye, his brain is pumping, don't worry so much, maybe we think too much, Jing Shizi is about to... Want...... Hmm..."

"What's wrong with you?"

Halfway through the words, Shen Liang suddenly tensed up, sweat beads dripped in large pieces, Pei Yuanxian couldn't care about anything else, quickly hugged him, and everyone else stood up nervously.

"I, I'm like... I'm going to give birth..."

Forced to endure the sudden pain, Shen Liang said with difficulty.

"What?!"

At this moment, all the people panicked, especially Pei Yuanxian, his body instantly tightened even tighter than Shen Liang.

"Cool... What to do? What to do?

"It's not good, Liang Liang is going to give birth..."

"Isn't it time to carry Liang Liang into the delivery room?"

"Where is the delivery room? Hurry up..."

Except for Huo Yelin, all the young people present who had never experienced this kind of thing, seeing him trembling with pain, one by one, they were also scared of the six gods and masters, and no one could tell the heart to care about Jing Xiran.

"Don't argue!"

Lei Zhen, who appeared from the shadows, drank deeply, and the detective did not shy away from grabbing Shen Liang's hand, and after a moment, he said in a deep voice: "The Lord Monarch has begun to attack."

"What? Isn't it only nine and a half months?

Pei Yuanxi, who was holding him, roared in a low and rough voice, and the moment that scared him the most finally arrived.

"The old lord monarch once said that pregnancy in October is just a passing statement, in fact, the average person generally gives birth in nine and a half months, don't talk about that, quickly take the lord monarch to the delivery room, shake the light, and call my uncle and them over."

"...... Good.

Under his explanation, Pei Yuanxian hugged Shen Liang up: "Don't be afraid of Liang Liang, I will accompany you, our son has always been very well-behaved, he has never tossed his father, and he will definitely not be when he gives birth, we..."

"I, I'm not afraid... Don't be afraid..."

Shen Liang, who was carried away by him, said word by word with difficulty, and the smile raised was a little ugly, but it was full of comfort.

"Hmm."

Realizing that he was indeed more nervous than him, invisibly giving him too much pressure, Pei Yuanxian quickly adjusted his emotions, while speaking, they had already arrived at the delivery room that had long been prepared, just in the Qingping residence where they lived, Pei Yuanxian easily carried him into the delivery room, which was full of surgical tools, and a special large wooden barrel, which was prepared for water delivery, and the last time Yuezi Pupil gave birth in water was spread, Now many people have learned to do this, and it is said that it is indeed easier to give birth than lying in bed, and it is less likely to cause birth canal lacerations.

Pei Yuanxian carefully put him on the bed, August was still relatively hot, but after a moment's effort, the clothes on Shen Liang's body were soaked with sweat, and the hair was sticky to his face and forehead, Pei Yuanxian stroked those strands of hair distressedly, leaned over and kissed him lightly on his forehead: "Liangliang, promise me, you must be safe."