Chapter 328: Wei Qin VS The Fifth Prince

Começar do início

"You never got engaged, where did you get married?"

Qin Yuntian pinched the holy will with a gloomy face, the five top twins in the imperial city, Shen Liang married Pei Yuanxi, Xie Yan was expelled from the Xie family, and he disappeared, Wei Tan took advantage of the uproar between Wei Xuan and Ling Yucheng's engagement, quietly engaged to Murong Yu, and officially married the Murong family in early February, Xiang Zhuo then quickly became engaged to Jing Xiran, who was out on a study trip, the only thing left was Yang Tianyu, how could he be willing to let it go easily?

"The fifth highness said and laughed, do I have to inform you first if I am engaged or not? Or does the Fifth Highness want to see our marriage book?

"If you can, Honden really wants to see it."

"Haha..."

Wei Qin suddenly laughed loudly, Yang Wanli's family of three looked at him worriedly, but Wei Zejunfufu looked completely unconcerned, let him make a fuss, only to see Wei Qin slowly stand up with his hands on the arm of the chair, still walking in front of Qin Yuntian without a little straight step, the Wei family has strong genes, not only looks good, His figure was also superior, even Qin Yuntian, who was not short, was still short in front of him.

"You can watch it if you want? By what? Regardless of whether you are still a prince now, not even a prince, even if you really become the emperor one day, you have no right to ask about the marriage of my Wei family! Removing the usual impropriety, Wei Qin suddenly felt strong, and his eyes bloomed with a fierce brilliance.

"You..."

Qin Yuntian's eyes were torn, looking like he was going to eat people alive, in other words, he was an ordinary person, I am afraid that his legs were already weak and fell to the ground, but Wei

Qin did not feel pain: "Fifth Highness, it's not good to let my father-in-law and fiancée kneel all the time, right?" Do you have this divine decree or not?

As he spoke, Wei Qin glanced lightly at the divine will that was pinched into shape on his hand, and then looked at Yang Tianyu's family who was kneeling on the ground, his daughter-in-law was in pain, this kneeling was a little long, in case he knelt badly, it was he who was distressed.

"Do you know what this divine decree is?"

Raising the holy will, Qin Yuntian gritted his teeth and said word by word.

Wei Qin shrugged his shoulders and resumed his unorthodox appearance again: "The fifth highness asked a little mentally retarded, it was the emperor who gave the decree, and it was you who gave the decree, how can I know the content of the holy decree?"

He actually called him mentally retarded?!

If he could, Qin Yuntian couldn't wait to order the accompanying Yulin Army to take him, and his rapidly rising chest showed his anger, just when everyone thought he was going to attack, Qin Yuntian suddenly said conspiratorially: "Didn't you urge the main hall to recite the holy will?" The temple completes you!

"Your Highness must not!"

Seeing that he really wanted to unfold the holy will, the two eunuchs who came together hurriedly stepped forward, not knowing that Yang Tianyu had been engaged to Wei Qin, now they already knew, if the holy decree was read out again, the royal family was robbing people's wives, if this matter was spread, the royal family would lose all face, not to mention, they robbed the daughter-in-law of the Wei family, and when the time came, it would be difficult for General Wei to be angry, It is necessary to go to the palace to "chat" with the emperor with a golden gong, the consequences are too serious, and none of them can afford it.