Chapter 324: Unorthodox Domineering!

Start from the beginning

Under Wang Ye's hint, Shen Liang gave up temporarily, but it was inevitable that he was still worried, he didn't have many friends in his past life and this life, and if he could, he didn't want to lose any of them.

"Hey, Xiao Tianyu, Third Master..."

"Sorry, I'll go back to my father and discuss it first."

A moment later, feeling Yang Tianyu's low air pressure, Wei Qin reached out worriedly to hug his shoulder, Yang Tianyu suddenly stood up, and after speaking, he didn't care what other people's reactions were, turned around and ran out.

"..."

What to run? The third master finished speaking.

Wei Qin supported his hand awkwardly, gorgeous black lines crawled all over his brain, Pei Yuanxian and Shen Liang glanced at each other, and said coolly: "King Ben seems to see that his eyes are red, I'm afraid he is crying, right?"

"But no, Tianyu never thought of marrying those princes, how noble is the status of the fifth prince? It's just a pawn used by the emperor to balance the crown prince, and it is estimated that there will be no good life as his imperial concubine. Understood the deep meaning in Pei Yuanxi's words, Shen Liang's tacit cooperation, and looked like he didn't intend to interfere.

"That's also fate, looking at the entire Daqin, how many people dare to rob their daughters-in-law with the prince?"

Huo Yelin said as he picked up a piece of walnut kernels that Wei Qin had smashed for them earlier and threw it into his mouth, with the same expression of looking lively and not disdainful.

Wei Qin is not stupid, how can he not hear what they say, he is picking him up to rob his relatives, but he did not immediately express his position, but squinted his eyes again and leaned against the back of the chair, seemingly not in shape, but in fact, for the first time he seriously pondered his feelings for Yang Tianyu, at first prodded him, he just thought it was funny, and Yang Tianyu was not like ordinary Shuang'er, no matter how he provoked, he would not really move, and then he got used to it, Every time I see him, I have to provoke him first, seeing how he is provoked by himself, his mood will also become very good, but he has never thought about whether he is happy with him, Xiao Xuan When they become married, he will help him is also a subconscious behavior, this kind of thing is not something that can be figured out in a moment, but as a Wei family, how can he judge with common sense? Wei Qin didn't want to sort out his feelings, but instead thought about what would happen if he couldn't provoke Yang Tianyu anymore in the future, and the two heroic sword eyebrows immediately wrinkled together.

"Haven't figured it out yet?"

After waiting for a long time without waiting for his reaction, Pei Yuanxian raised his eyebrows, and his phoenix eyes rendered ** naked mockery, Wei Qin is not stupid like this, right?

"Figure it out what?"

Wei Qin copied his hands and stood up: "Liang Liang, do the third cousin a favor and find a way to drag the person who transmits the will."

Saying that, he turned around and wanted to leave, but Shen Liang quickly stopped him: "It's no problem to help, how about you?" What are you going to do?

He has no head and no tail, who knows how to cooperate with him?

"What else can you do? I don't like those princes, so Xiao Tianyu can't like them either, and it's even more impossible to marry them.

This was not a little domineering, and after Wei Qin finished speaking, the person disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Shen Liang blinked in confusion, and it took a long time before he turned his head to look at his family Wang Ye: "Does he mean liking?"