Chapter 320: The Princess Can't Sleep?

Start from the beginning

"Jiang'er!"

Murong An'ergen was a little red, and he didn't expect that Qing Shizi, who had only met a few times, would suddenly entrust his parents to bring official media to the door to ask for a kiss, and he felt a little illusory until now.

"Brother Qing is fast enough, what do you think Brother An?"

It is worthy of being Brother Qing, my grandfather just entered the palace and rebuked the emperor, scolding him for being too lenient, he immediately saw the right time to propose a kiss to the Murong family, at this time, even if the emperor is no longer willing to stand up and interfere, at most it is just annoyance in his heart, and it is not painful for them.

"Cool!"

Seeing that he also followed suit, Murong An'ergen became even redder, how can he say this kind of thing to a shuang'er who has not been married?

"Huh... If Brother An is also interested, the marriage should be decided early.

Shen Liang smiled slightly, but did not force him, Murong An was not stupid: "Father and eldest brother think that this marriage is very good, if there is no accident, it should be settled as soon as possible."

He knew what Liang Liang meant, once the emperor slowed down, their marriage would definitely not be successful, he was okay, the Murong family was just a merchant, and the emperor could not control their heads no matter how lenient he was, but Qing Shizi, he was twenty-one this year, and anyone with discerning eyes could see that the emperor intended to give him the sixth princess, and if he didn't catch him, he would probably become the sixth princess's colt.

"The key is what you think about Brother An, after all, you are the one who wants to live with Brother Qing for the rest of your life."

"I also think he's good."

Forced to endure shyness, Murong An said in a low voice.

"Oops, the second brother blushed!"

"Jiang'er!"

It's really okay to take this girl, Murong An raised his eyes, and Shen Liang shook his head funny: "Okay Jiang'er, you don't make fun of Brother An anymore, you will also marry in two years."

"Who said that?"

Murong Jiang casually picked up a fruit and nibbled on it: "I don't marry, I want to stay at home and let my eldest brother raise me for a lifetime." 

What's so good about marrying? In the Murong family, she is the eldest miss, everyone spoils her, once she is married, can the in-laws indulge her?

I have to say that the little girl thinks a lot.

"You!"

Shen Liang also liked this girl very much, but Xiang Qing's kiss reminded him of another thing, and after Murong Yun and them left, Shen Liang summoned Lei Zhen and asked him to use the special contact information of the Nether Dark Guard to send a letter to Jing Xiran on the battlefield of Xia Chu, reminding him that even if the person was not in the imperial city, it was best to send a letter to Huaiyang Hou and his wife, and set the little Zhuozi as soon as possible, so that he could save the extraneous branches.

"Haven't you always disliked Xiran?"

In the evening, after Pei Yuanxian heard about this, he couldn't help but ridicule, and Shen Liang said angrily: "If I like Jing Shizi, you must not knock over the vinegar jar?"

"That's right."

Pei Yuanxian was right when he thought about it, and did not mean to deny that he was a vinegar altar.