Chapter 318: Thinking Uncle, Liu Wenjin's Whereabouts

Mulai dari awal

This kid, I'm afraid he's frightened, right? To this day, his ears still seem to echo the sound of his crying at that time.

"Okay, You'er, accompany, accompany uncle."

Lying on the edge of the bed with his upper body, Xiao Shenyou said obediently and intimately.

Pei Yuanxian flexed his fingers and gently tapped his head, ridiculing: "Are you sure that you are accompanying your uncle, not asking your uncle to accompany?"

"It hurts, three three bad!"

Turning his head, Xiao Shenyou wrinkled his small face in dissatisfied protest, Pei Yuanxian exaggerated exclaimed: "Little ancestor, I warn you, don't touch porcelain, this king didn't make any effort, how could you be in pain?"

"Slightly ..."

"Ha... Not...... Suck it..."

Xiao Shenyou grimaced at him, the interaction between the nephews and uncles made Shen Liang couldn't help laughing, the wound was pulled, and immediately it hurt him to gasp frequently, Pei Yuanxian sat down and grabbed his shoulder with distress: "How is it?" Is it better? Seeing that the blood on his face was gone, Pei Yuanxian couldn't wait to suffer in his place, he shouldn't have made the little ancestor happy as usual.

"Uncle!"

Xiao Shen You also blinked his eyes and worried, facing the concern of two men, one big and one small, Shen Liang's heart was warm, and after waiting for the sharp pain to pass, he smiled softly: "It's okay, I accidentally pulled the wound, you guys had lunch?"

"It really doesn't hurt anymore?"

Pei Yuanxian was still not at ease, and Shen Liang shook his head with a smile: "It's really not painful."

"You!"

"Uncle, You'er, huhu!"

Xiao Shenyou was unwilling to be lonely, shouting to give him a breath, Shen Liang did not dare to really let him breathe, and quickly soothed: "Uncle is no longer painful, no need to breathe anymore, is You'er hungry?"

"Oh."

Retracting his gaze in disappointment, Xiao Shenyou rubbed his little belly cutely, and raised his head again and grinned: "Hungry, hungry."

"Buckle!"

"Master, your lunch has arrived."

"Bring it in."

As he spoke, the iron-armored guard sent the lunch of the three over, Pei Yuanxian picked up Shen You, settled him first, and let him obediently eat there with a spoon before taking Shen Liang's meal and feeding him.

"How's it going?"

Between meals, Shen Liang asked casually.

"After abolishing the old demon, the emperor will stay for the time being, and he should be in peace for a while, but you have exposed the Nether Dark Guard, and he is afraid that he wants to get rid of you even more."

After feeding him a mouthful of food, Pei Yuanxian replied with his eyes, even after abolishing the old demon, he still felt that it was too cheap for them.

"There are more people he wants to get rid of, don't worry about him, it's not bad that we can abolish the old demon this time."

The old emperor didn't care if he wanted to get rid of him, Shen Liang didn't care at all, the reason why they were so smooth this time was because they acted quickly, the sudden appearance of the Nether Dark Guard caught them off guard, and at the same time because the emperor was negligent, he had to be really guarded, not to let them catch the handle, they couldn't help him, after all, he still occupied the emperor's position, and the 30,000 imperial forest troops in the palace were not decorations, Grandpa's golden gong will also lose its effectiveness if he uses it too much.

"Well, let's raise the fetus at ease, and wait until the baby is born."

Pei Yuanxian nodded, he can't be too greedy, he has waited for more than ten years, and he doesn't care about waiting for another year or two.

"Mistress, I heard that You'er is here."

The door was pushed open again, Huo Yelinfu walked in anxiously, and saw Xiao Shenyou sitting obediently at the table to eat, both husband and wife were a little crying and laughing, thanks to their mansion looking everywhere, the little bastard actually touched Liangliang here.

"Father, father!"

Xiao Shenyou, who was eating with a mouthful of joy, did not feel the helplessness of his parents at all, and greeted them warmly and cheerfully with a spoon.

"You!"

Shen Da walked over and poked his head, sat down to help him clamp a chopstick dish before turning to Shen Liang: "How do you feel today?" Is the spirit better?

"It's much better, and it doesn't hurt much to talk and breathe."

Knowing that they were really worried, Shen Liang responded with a smile, although it was a little soothing, but after sleeping, he really felt much more comfortable than he was in the morning.

"Well, you will stay in bed for a while recently, and we will take care of You'er, and we won't let him disturb you again."

Hearing this, the expression on Shen Da's face was much better, as long as his brother was okay.

"It's okay, You'er is very well-behaved, and I miss him too."

Looking at You'er, who was obediently letting Huo Yelin feed, the smile on Shen Liang's face was deeper, his favorite man, except for Pei Yuanxian is Xiaoyouer, and only then can he rank his brother.

"You just spoil him too much, I'm afraid it will be really difficult for us to bring him back to Houfu in the future."

Shen Da shook his head helplessly, but he was still very happy to see that his uncle and nephew had a good relationship.

"Then let him live in the palace forever."

Shen Liang said with a smile, but he didn't know that the king of their family frowned reflexively after hearing this, and the little ancestor really wanted to rely on him for the rest of his life?

"Let's talk to your Wang Ye first."

Meaningfully glancing at Pei Yuanxi, Shen Da rolled his eyes angrily, what happened to You'er relying on him? It was his blessing, and he was a father who wanted him to rely on him.

Following what he said, Shen Liang turned his head to look at his family Wang Ye, couldn't help but smile and shake his head, Wang Ye was really so unwilling, he wouldn't have taken the initiative to bring You'er in just now, he ah, is a knife-mouthed tofu heart!

"Lord Monarch!"

While the brothers were talking and laughing, Lei Zhen suddenly appeared, and the smiles on the faces of several people instantly disappeared, and Shen Liang, who was not quite clear about what happened, raised his eyebrows and said, "What's wrong?"

"We already know Liu Wenjin's whereabouts, he is hiding in the slums of the northern outer city, will he be arrested immediately?"

It took almost an hour, they finally pried open the mouth of the emperor's shadow guards and learned Liu Wenjin's whereabouts, originally he planned to take people directly to arrest, and wondered if the lord would have other arrangements, so he couldn't even care about eating, and immediately came to ask for instructions.

"Catch, find Tianshu together, gather the Nether Dark Guard and the Iron Armored Guard to grab with great fanfare, let the emperor and them all watch clearly, if they can't catch the living mouth, correct the law on the spot, and definitely can't let him run away."

Shen Liang's eyes froze, and his body was full of murderous aura.

"Yes."

Lei Zhen was about to leave, and Shen Da stopped him: "I'll go with you."

Saying that, no matter what they thought, Shen Da left first, seeing that the Lord Monarch did not object, Lei Zhen also followed.