Chapter 312: During the Dangerous Period, Wei Xuan Is Fine!

Start from the beginning

Guang then reported the latest news he received, and said his speculation, Wei Xuan was taken away and fed aphrodisiac, obviously those people were going to destroy his innocence, if his innocence is gone, the most direct impact is undoubtedly the marriage half a month later, and this is exactly the result that the emperor wants to see.

"The emperor's actions have been seen through and used, and he is going all out to track down another group of people, and he must find out who is behind the scenes."

Pei Yuanxian tightened his lips, his eyes were full of ridicule and coldness, no matter who dared to move cold, he would not let him feel better.

"Yes."

The two of Tianshu were about to leave, and Pei Yuanxian suddenly stopped them again: "Check the poison on the arrow, maybe you can find a clue, if it is a poison that you have not seen, ask Lei Zhen for help, the Nether Dark Guard is extremely involved in this area." 

To confirm a person's identity, it is not necessary to catch a living mouth, their corpses, the poison sacs in their mouths, and the items used are all clues, the ship has left marks, and they cannot be cleaned in all aspects.

"Subordinates know."

Tianshu shook the light and looked at each other, flashed and left their bedroom, this night, Pei Yuanxian did not sleep, everyone in the Qingping royal mansion could not close their eyes, in the middle of the night, Shen Liang suddenly broke out of high fever, old Chen Lao Wu and the house doctor continued to enter and exit the bedroom, until the sky revealed the white of the fish belly, Shen Liang's feverish body gradually returned to normal body temperature, the old Chen three were old, tired and almost collapsed, fortunately after dawn the city gate opened, Several elders with excellent medical skills of the Nether Dark Guard came to the palace, and they explained Shen Liang's condition to them in detail before lying down to rest.

"Mistress, let's eat something."

At the beginning of the hour, Huo Yelin entered the room with breakfast, and saw Pei Yuanxian sitting on the edge of the bed like a statue holding Shen Liang's hand, his heart was also extremely uncomfortable, the third man's appearance at this time was like when he first came to Xuefeng to learn art, it seemed normal, but he was silent, only focused on the things he cared about, and he couldn't see a smile on his face, it took him and the boss a long time to open his heart, this time, I'm afraid that only a cool and safe wake up can restore him to his previous appearance, right?

"Bring it out, I don't want to eat it."

Pei Yuanxian did not raise his head, his deep eyes were always staring at Shen Liang, and he suddenly had a high fever in the middle of the night, and he still had palpitations until now.

"Mistress!"

Huo Yelin couldn't help frowning: "Last night, you also knew to persuade your father, saying that it was Liang Liang who woke up and saw that he was too haggard and distressed, aren't you afraid that Liang Liang woke up and saw that you were too haggard and distressed?"

"I just want to make him feel bad."

That way, he won't be stuck in bed all the time.

Pei Yuanxian knew that his thoughts were a little silly, but he really thought so, Liang Liang loved him and would not be willing to let him suffer, if he knew, he would definitely wake up.

"You..."

Huo Yelin only felt that his heart was blocked in panic, and after half a ring, he sighed deeply: "Old Chen, they all said that he will wake up within twelve hours, and now half of it has not passed, what are you in a hurry?" The arrow in Liangliang's chest, even if it does not hurt the point, it will take time to recover, why do you force him like this?