Chapter 305: Precious Gift, Three Hundred Lantern Riddles

Start from the beginning

Wei Qin adhered to the principle that the eldest husband can flex and stretch, and waved his hand and turned the page.

"Liang Liang, today is your sixteenth birthday, I toast you with a cup of tea instead of wine, I wish you a day every year, and a day in the years!"

Seeing that they were almost making a fuss, Xiang Qing raised his teacup at the right time.

"Thank you, Brother Qing!"

Shen Liang smiled brightly, picked up the teacup and clinked glasses with him, raised his head and drank the warm tea in one sip.

"Our husband and husband also borrowed flowers to offer Buddha, cool and cool, happy birthday."

Immediately after, the third prince Fufu also raised the teacup, it stands to reason that this occasion should drink alcohol, their amount of alcohol has been cultivated since childhood, but Shen Liang's birthday star is not good at drinking, and she is pregnant, and everyone has given up fine wine and switched to tea instead.

"Thank you, Third Highness, Brother Lin."

Shen Liang drank a full cup of tea again, seeing that others were also about to move, this time he did not put down the teacup, but lifted the teapot to fill himself, and said to everyone present: "Don't respect me one by one, even if it is tea, it will break the stomach, I toast you a cup, thank you for coming out to congratulate my birthday."

"Happy birthday!"

Everyone was amused by his statement and raised their glasses.

"By the way, cool, I have a birthday gift for you."

After everyone sat down again, Yuezi handed him something wrapped in red silk and flattened in all directions, and Shen Liang reached out and took it: "What gift?" Can I take it apart and take a look? Their

congratulatory gifts were all sent to the Qingping Royal Mansion during the day, and the congratulatory gifts at this time should not be too precious, but the significance was certainly extraordinary.

"What you really want, my brother's people just sent it today."

Yuezi pupils blinked, the smile was mysterious, everyone present was aroused by curiosity, Shen Liang, the party is naturally no exception, three or two times to open the red silk, wrapped in a yellowed book, the cover is printed with the four words of the Southwest Poison Sutra, realizing what this is, Shen Liang's pupils shrank, his hands actually trembled to open it, when he saw one of the pages of detailed records about the blood remnant yang, he almost jumped up with joy, After browsing at a glance and ten lines, the types of medicinal materials to be used automatically appeared in Shen Liang's mind, as long as he made some adjustments and experimented, he could almost get the antidote to the bleeding residual yang.

"Azusa Hitomi, thank you, I like this gift so much."

Closing the Poison Sutra, Shen Liang said excitedly.

"I knew you would like it, and I can't wait for someone to send it to you tomorrow, specially brought it."

It is no secret that the blood remnant yang in Pei Yuanxi's body has long been a secret, and only the southwestern clan such as the Yue family that has been passed down for hundreds of years can keep a record of the blood remnant yang, Yuezi Pupil, as the eldest son of the Yue family, well-read, excellent memory, last time after listening to Shen Liang, he remembered it in his heart, repeatedly urged his brother in the southwest several times, and finally waited for him to find out this southwest poison scripture and send it to the imperial city.

"Lei Zhen, help me put it away."

After a few words and laughter with Yuezi Pupil, Shen Liang summoned Lei Zhen and handed him the Southwest Poison Sutra, and after he went back, he had to refer to it repeatedly, and when they detoxified their Wang Ye, they would have fewer scruples.