Chapter 290: Poisonous Hair, Improper Royal Bloodline?!

Start from the beginning

"What do you say? Again...... Ahem... Say it again! 

The guards returned quickly, but did not bring back Rui'an, and the emperor, who was asking Sun Guifei to serve and drink medicine, immediately glared, and his face turned the color of pig's liver.

"Back to Your Majesty, Master Ryan has already become a Buddha on the ground and ascended to Elysium!"

The chief guard stiffened his hands and handed over the handwritten book left by Ryan, and the emperor took it with trembling hands, and blood flowed from the corner of his mouth again.

"Ahhh... Emperor, you..."

"Poof!"

"The Emperor..."

"Father Emperor..."

Sun Guifei, who was the first to notice, exclaimed, and the mouthful that the emperor held instantly leaked out, and all the blood arrows sprayed on Sun Guifei's face and body, followed by the emperor who had just woken up, and his eyes fell down, The Qianyang Main Palace once again fell into chaos.

Shen Liang accepted the people's gifts, seeing that the New Year was coming, he did not want the people to even send him food for the New Year, and when Wei Tan and them left, he repeatedly told them not to accept the people's things, and at the same time took out 100,000 taels of silver and injected them into the shop to buy cotton clothes and quilts as a reward for the people.

In the next few days, the Empress Dowager was infected with a vicious illness, the emperor died soon after the death and other rumors came out one after another, the people did not know why, behind the back cursed the Empress Dowager that the emperor deserved it, it must be that God could not see it, and was retributed, and the grand meeting of various countries scheduled for three days also had to be hastily ended because the emperor was unconscious, and the next grand meeting, agreed by the cabinet and representatives of the diplomatic corps, will be held in Chen Guo.

The envoys of various countries left the imperial city of Daqin one after another, and the only ones left in the end were Wei Hongxuan, Beichen and Chen Zhiyuan, about Chen Zhiqi and Qin Yunshen, Sun Guifei, the cabinet and Chen Zhiyuan's people did not find traces of someone using drugs in the Qinghe Hall, and the pulses of the two parties could not see any abnormalities, but because of what Pei Yuanxian said, the cabinet and Sun Guifei insisted that they had a personal affair for a long time, and took the initiative to promise the position of the fourth prince as a concubine, Chen Zhiyuan scoffed at this, it was not rare to have the position of a concubine, he was also convinced that Qin Yunshen forced his imperial brother, and gave evidence to show that his two side concubines were not also obtained by him first ruining the innocence of others?

The two sides insisted on each other, no one let anyone, it was difficult to get a result for a while, and before there was no result, Wei Hongxuan and Beichen seemed unwilling to leave, especially Wei Hongxuan, he didn't seem to be worried that his position as prince would be taken away, and he was focused on making fun.

After another period of time, the emperor was finally able to get out of bed, Chen Zhiyuan entered the palace to meet him, it is said that Chen Zhiyuan made two conditions, either to give up the border three cities to compensate them, or to make Qin Yunshen the crown prince and marry his younger brother as the crown prince, otherwise Chen Guo's army will soon come to the city to seek justice for the eighth prince.

The emperor was furious about this, but he dared to be angry and did not dare to speak, only deduced that he had to consider it, but he never thought that this matter was spread, and there were rumors everywhere in the imperial city that Qin Yunshen's blood was not right, and his side concubine was pregnant with a monster, and he was not worthy of inheriting the rumors of the great ruler, gradually, the rumors became more and more strange, and it began to spread to the emperor himself with an improper bloodline, and the real inheritance of the great rule was the direction of the first prince, At the same time, the fact that the Empress Dowager was just a lowly palace girl also made people criticize, and the emperor was furious for this, and ordered the imperial city army to arrest people who discussed this matter, and for a time, the imperial city was in trouble, and the people were at risk, but they did not know that a bigger crisis was brewing rapidly in secret.