Chapter 286: The Emperor Mother and Son Fall

Start from the beginning

"Pei Yuanxian, I order you to hand over Shen Liang's birthday eight characters!"

The emperor glared and shot up, looking that he had already decided that Shen Liang was evil.

"Uncle, if I don't..."

"Wang Ye!"

Pei Yuan's eyes sank, as if he wanted to fight him to the end, but Shen Liang took the lead and pulled him: "Isn't it the birthday eight characters, the emperor is right, Master Ruian is a senior monk, it doesn't hurt to let him see it, besides, in the past, the abandoned wife of Tanglin Houfu, the mother-in-law of the Liu family, had slandered Concubine Ben as a calamity and was destined to be a Kevke family, and just took this opportunity to let Master Ruian prove her innocence for Concubine Ben." 

The words fell, from the emperor to the minister, everyone frowned almost uncheckably, Ryan clearly suspected that he was evil, he not only did not shy away, but also took the initiative to mention the stigma of the past, what is going on? Was he so stupid that he didn't see anything? No, it can't be, if Shen Liang is really stupid, it is impossible to sit here now, then what is going on with him?

"In this case, come people, put pen and ink."

Pei Yuanxian seemed to be persuaded by him, and immediately changed his mind, which made people more sure that the two husbands and husbands were deep, most people were envious, but the emperor and empress dowager were secretly happy, the more affectionate the two were, the more fierce Pei Yuanxi's reaction would be later, and the smoother their plan would be.

The eunuch in the palace really had sharp hands and feet, and soon brought up the pen, ink and paper, Shen Liang unfolded a red note, picked up the pen to write down his birthday eight characters, and waited until the ink was slightly dry before picking it up and handing it to Rui An: "This is the birthday eight characters of the concubine, the master must see it clearly."

"Amitabha."

Chanting the Buddhist language in his mouth, Ryan also stretched out his hands, respectfully took his birthday eight characters, when he saw clearly what was written on it, his pupils shrank almost undetectably, a few months ago, he had seen the same birthday eight characters, now think about it, the master and that person are indeed somewhat similar, is he the legendary old Tanglin Hou?

Thinking of this, Ryan secretly rejoiced that he didn't talk nonsense at that time, otherwise he would have harmed his master, and his wife and children would not think about it.

"Master, what's wrong?"

Seeing that he stared at Shen Liang's birthday for a long time without speaking, the Empress Dowager couldn't help but ask a little eagerly.

"The Queen Mother really loves to laugh, what can be wrong with the princess's eight characters?"

Pei Yuanxi, who was holding Shen Liang, sneered, did not hide his unhappiness in the slightest, and knew his nature, the Queen Mother was so angry that her face turned blue and white for a while and did not say anything, she could only stare at Ryan with stubborn eyes, as long as Ryan said that Shen Liang was indeed a calamity of the stars, and the rain disaster in the first half of the year was caused by him, they would no longer need to be angry with them.

"Amitabha!"

Rui An handed the birthday eight characters back to Shen Liang, and said with a smile: "The auspicious aura that the poor monk saw in the Buddhist hall really came from the princess, the princess is the reincarnation of the heavenly realm Xiangrui, not only is she destined to be rich and noble, but also blesses the relatives and friends around her, and even the people of Daqin, as long as the princess lives for one day, Daqin will have no natural disasters!"