Chapter 284: Strong Shen Liang!

Start from the beginning

Shen Liang didn't care, he generously exposed his shortcomings, and bowed with a decent smile, which made the entire Tsinghua Hall people have doubts, only those who understood slowly showed a smile, the Shen Liang they knew, but he was not a person who would talk so much nonsense with the enemy.

"It turns out that Princess Qingping is just a waste!"

After a brief stunned, Prince Chen snorted haughtily, clearly looking down on him.

"Shuang'er does not have to be proficient in Qinqi, calligraphy and painting, martial arts riding and shooting is the best, in the eyes of my family's Wang Ye, this concubine is the most perfect Shuang'er in the whole world, but Prince Chen must not be able to experience it, after all, you are not married, no husband, who dares to appreciate your perfection?"

If you want to say that Shen Liang is the second in the world, no one dares to say that he is the first, moreover, he has experienced a lot in his previous life, his mental age is much older than his physical age, and his skin is much thicker than Chen Zhiqi, who is really only a teenager.

"You... Less nonsense, than what? No matter how good a person in cultivation is, he can't withstand his sharp mouth, let alone Chen Zhiqi, who is only fifteen or sixteen years old? Even if he is smart, his life experience is limited, and his noble birth makes him unable to listen to any unpleasant words, and Shen Liang's words of showing affection in disguise instantly angered him.

"Since the competition, then Concubine Ben can't pick her own shortcomings to compare with you, as we all know, Concubine Ben is good at medical skills, Prince Chen, let's compare the strengths and weaknesses with medical skills."

"You..."

"Haha..."

Prince Chen fell back in anger, and the hall burst into laughter, two shuang'er than medical skills? He could figure it out, but could they say that the princess did a good job?

"Why, can't it? Previously, the concubine had already asked in front of Prince Chen and all the embassy groups if there were any regulations on which items must be tested, and the emperor said no, and Prince Chen and the embassy had no objection. 

Ignoring the other party's blue and black face, Shen Liang's upper body leaned forward slightly, his graceful and luxurious temperament instantly dyed a little playful, and the Dongzhu embedded in the crown of flames swayed, but did not destroy his beauty, but made him have a smell of human fireworks, and it was even more difficult to take his eyes off, those who had moved his brain, could not help but be annoyed and hated, especially those princes in the front row, in their opinion, if they didn't worry too much, Shen Liang may be their imperial concubine, and everything he brings to Pei Yuanxian now will belong to them.

Among them, the most annoying is Qin Yunshen, the more beautiful Shen Liang is, the more unwilling he is, and he wants to get him no matter what.

Chen Zhiyuan, who wanted to interject Shen Liang's words, had to give up, and the rest of the envoys also looked at each other, they were too confident and did not understand Shen Liang, so that they would suffer such a big dumb loss at this time.

Chen Zhiqi on the field looked at his prince brother, and gritted his teeth with anger: "The main hall does not know medical skills, you change one."

"Prince Chen, please make it clear that what you are standing on now is my Daqin Imperial Palace, here is the state banquet held by my Daqin to welcome the envoys of various countries, the play-off is your request, the rules are also said, this concubine, it is also your Prince Chen personally challenged, how can you do whatever you want?"

Sweeping away the previous playfulness, Shen Liang straightened his back, his smiling eyes shot a cold light, and he pointed directly at Chen Zhiqi, everyone was startled by his suddenly strong attitude, the emperor, the empress dowager, the imperial princess, the princes and ministers, and the envoys of various countries, everyone looked at him in disbelief, is this the real him?