Chapter 279 - Angry Mockery of the Empress Dowager, Countries Provoke Trouble!

Start from the beginning

If you let Wei Zehang know what she thinks in her heart, there is no need to doubt it, he will definitely make her more faceless, the Qin Kingdom belongs to his Qin family, and the Wei family has been conscientiously guarding them for more than three hundred years because of the ancestor's legacy, isn't it enough? Throughout the dynasties, has there been no talent who is stronger and more talented than the Wei family? Yes, but all of them were deposed or mutilated by the emperor for various reasons after making meritorious achievements, far from it, Huaiyang Hou is a ready-made example, so what right does she have to complain that the Wei family is not strong enough?

"The Northern Prince is indeed a heroic person, and he can come with his mouth open to visit the kiln, and others say that King Ben is unruly and lawless, and today King Ben is going to bow down."

At this time, there are few people who dare to speak, Pei Yuanxian is holding the wine glass with one hand and spinning around, seemingly complimenting Beichen, but in fact it is all kinds of mockery, as long as people with a little brain can hear it.

"King Qingping..."

"Wei State Mission Group, Chen State Mission Group has arrived!"

Wei Zehang's identity and age are clearly displayed there, and he is targeting the Empress Dowager, Pei Yuanxian is different, Beichen is just about to fight back, the eunuch's singing suddenly sounded, Prince Wei and Prince Chen brothers came together, followed by a large number of vassals and vassals, seeing this, the emperor is undoubtedly more angry, the three major countries do not give them faces, even if those small countries dare to be so presumptuous!

"Qin Huang!"

Compared with Beichen's arrogance, Prince Wei politely bowed to the upper fist, and the Prince Chen brothers also hugged their fists, and no matter how perfunctory the attitude was better than direct ignorance, the emperor immediately smiled: "Prince Wei, Prince Chen, Prince Chen, have worked hard all the way, please come to the table." 

The emperor never mentioned that they deliberately came late, the generals sitting in the seats all shook their heads helplessly, they should not have expectations, what kind of mother raises what kind of son, the emperor is a little more face-to-face than the empress dowager, but it is just a little bit better, this is still in the Qin Kingdom's own palace, in other words, in other countries, they are not going to be bullied to the point that they can't raise their heads? Even if the Qin Kingdom declines, it is one of the five great powers!

"I haven't seen all the envoys for three years, but there are a lot of raw faces, this year the Chen Kingdom and the Wei Kingdom of the Northern Kingdom have given face to Daqin, and actually sent the prince and prince to personally lead the team to come here, pay respects to the envoys, may the peace between us last for a long time, and the people of all countries live and work in peace and contentment!"

The people who should have come came, the emperor stood up with a wine glass, the envoys of various countries raised their glasses one after another, and the ministers of culture and military affairs also accompanied the toast, after drinking a full glass, before the emperor had time to sit down, Prince Chen's voice sounded first: "Emperor Qin, the triennial grand meeting will disturb your country every time, this palace is deeply ashamed, it is better to let our five major countries take turns in the future, what do you think?" 

"Good."

The emperor immediately changed his face, but all the envoys were cheering in unison, including the Northern Kingdom and the Wei Kingdom, to eat the Qin State, the first thing to dismantle their advantages was undoubtedly a temptation, if the emperor gave in, then they would be more inch-inching, and finally completely encroach on them, discerning people can see Prince Chen's viciousness, this time even the smile on the faces of those concubines is a little unbearable, the Empress Dowager who previously wanted to be with thin mud no longer dares to open her mouth easily.