Chapter 272: Third Prince Fufu

Start from the beginning

"Just because the Third Highness is his own son,

That's what he does. The slender and tender hand gently patted his back, Shen Liang said expressionlessly, since the ancient imperial family is ruthless, the dog emperor has done it to the extreme, what he cares about is always his throne.

"Hmm" Ling Yulin cried heartbroken, crying depressed, slender body could not withstand violent trembling, Shen Liang and Yuezi Pupil did not speak again, because they knew that he needed to vent "Liangliang, this poison, can it be solved"

I don't know how long I cried holding Shen Liang, Ling Yulin held up his body and wiped away his tears indiscriminately, his eyes were already red and swollen, his eyeballs were also covered with a little bloodshot, and the bottom of his eyes was full of naked longing, the more he didn't let him get pregnant, the more he had to bear it to show him

"The solution can be solved, but you have been poisoned for three years, and you have to recuperate for at least half a year to achieve initial results."

Ling Yulin's strength makes people have to admire from the bottom of their hearts, Shen Liang is also rare and serious, if he recuperates according to his method, plus the right amount of intercourse, it should not be difficult to get pregnant after half a year.

"It's okay, Liang Liang, trouble you to give me a prescription, also, please don't let the Third Highness know about this."

Grabbing his hand, Ling Yulin sincerely requested, Shen Liang frowned almost undetectably "Why" Don't let the third prince know, how can he understand how much Ling Yulin has suffered for him, how can he know, how cruel his father is to him "Yunyi, he is a very responsible person."

When the words fell, Shen Liangyue Zipupils showed an expression of disbelief, Ling Yulin saw it at a glance, but did not say anything, just continued to say delicately: "Yunyi's mother concubine has some relationship with my father's maiden family, she did not forget her father after becoming an imperial princess, I grew up with Yunyi since I was a child, when I was a child, he was actually very smart, not gluttonous at all, learning martial arts is the best among the princes, the eldest prince when they bullied me, He will also stand up to protect me, when he was seven years old, the donated articles were praised by the emperor, and from that day on, the imperial princess and the princes all distanced themselves from him, and united to bully him and his mother concubine, from the mouth of his mother and concubine, he first understood what the imperial power struggle was, when he was sick for three whole months, after recovering he only knew how to eat all day, and all the learning and martial arts were abandoned, when I was a child, I didn't understand, questioned why he buried himself, but he told me in a very mature tone, which should not be his age, He wanted to protect his concubine, you know, he was only eight years old at the time, and it was from that day on that I decided to protect this silly boy who was filial to his concubine.

After saying that, Ling Yulin was already in tears, no matter how others laughed at Qin Yunyi is a waste, like a pig, he only knows how to eat, in his mind, he is the best, he really doesn't want to see him, because he is against the emperor, he has been so filial since he was a child, and then it will definitely be a hundred times more painful than him now.

Shen Liangyue Zipu no one expected that there was such a twisted story in this, no wonder the grand prince is like he has never eaten in several lives, he only knows how to eat and eat all day, because eating is not less laughed at and does not care, to some extent, Qin Yunyi is also worthy of respect, only eight years old dares to give up everything, this is not ordinary people can do.

"Filial piety must also be divided into evil, Yu Lin, I know that you don't want the third prince to suffer so you choose not to tell him, but have you ever thought that as long as your Ling family is still standing, the emperor will not be able to let you go, once you spread the good news of pregnancy, he will immediately treat you as a disobedient, with his identity, it is too easy for you to lose your child, maybe it is possible to borrow the hand of the third prince, so that you can't prevent it, what about you and the third prince at that time"