Chapter 262: Farewell

Start from the beginning

"Grandpa"

Xie Yan knelt over with tears in his eyes, holding his legs and crying suppressedly, he never thought that one day he would be removed from the Xie family, and all this was for his good.

"Silly child, in this way, everything you have bet on Yunxi's body, if one day he loses you, you will have nothing to know?"

Raising his hand and touching his head, Xie Ge's eyes were tearful, he believed in Fu Yunxi's character, and also believed in his promise, but Fu Yunxi was only ten years old, who could guarantee that he would not change in the future once he lost his love, His words will be nothing.

"Hmm"

Xie Yan shook his head vigorously with tears, no, he believed in Yunxi and himself.

"Elder Ge, in this life, I Fu Yunxi will never live up to his thanks, if he violates today's oath, may the sky fight five thunders and bombardments, and there will be no corpse"

Looking up at them, Fu Yunxi's face was intertwined with unwavering and affectionate intentions, when he was the most down, Xie Yan did not dislike him, even if he really became the Nine Fifth Venerable in the future, he would not live up to his affection.

"Grandpa, grandpa, I believe in Yunxi."

Wiping away tears indiscriminately, Xie Yan raised his head and sobbed and said.

"Alas"

After looking back and forth at the two, Elder Xie Ge sighed deeply again: "Yunxi, the old man doesn't believe you, it's just, you are all too young, the future changes, no one can predict, not to mention that you are still in the royal family, many times and many things, you will be unable to help yourself, Yan'er is my eldest grandson, expelling him from the Xie family is not only to fulfill you, but also to protect the Xie family, left and right is just a stopgap measure, in the old man's mind, he will always be my most beloved eldest grandson, I hope you can understand the old man's worries and treat him well in the future, The two work together to resist all kinds of temptations from the outside world.

"Yes."

Fu Yunxi hugged his fist and bowed respectfully three times, his heartfelt words, he will definitely remember them.

"Yan'er, you too, grandpa may not be able to send you to the sedan car, but those are external situations, not important, the important thing is that you must be happy to know if it is, if you really don't give up lightly, come back to the Xie family, grandpa will raise you."

Elder Xie Ge choked several times, Xie Yan nodded with tears in his eyes, stepped back and kowtowed to him three times.

"Grandpa, Yunxi and I will definitely come back."

The two looked at each other, and Xie Yan said firmly with tears in his eyes.

"Well, grandpa is waiting for you."

Nodding, Elder Xie Ge got up and opened a secret secret compartment, and took out a half-foot-long, boxy peach wood box from it: "These should be the dowry given to you by grandfather, when you first arrived in the Wei Kingdom, you can't do anything without money, you can do it yourself"

Stuffing him with a wooden box full of silver tickets, Elder Xie Ge turned around with his hands on his back, where they couldn't see, old eyes filled with tears.

"Grandpa" heard that he was already giving the eviction order, Xie Yan held the wooden box and cried silently, and Fu Yunxi hugged him distressedly.

"Go, when you leave, just let someone send me a letter quietly."