Chapter 251: The Empress Dowager's Poisonous Scheme

Start from the beginning

"Huh... It stands to reason that we should live in the human room, but Steward Lin has long arranged for us to live in the west wing room. In

addition to the main room, there are also east and west wing rooms, inverted seats and ear rooms, and now that Liang Liang has become a couple, they dare not live next door to him anymore.

"Well, the next door still cleans up a room for me to use to develop medicines, and the medicines I brought over, Brother Yue, or you personally put them up, so as not to accidentally encounter some highly toxic things Uncle Fu."

"Good."

Qi Yue nodded, Fu Ying and several people had no opinion, the things in terms of medicine had always been handled by Qi Yue or Liang Liang personally, and they did not dare to touch them casually.

"By the way, You'er will also live in the royal mansion in the future, I brought his clothes back by the way, it is estimated that Tianshu has already sent people to the West Wing, you will sort it out later, Uncle Fu, You'er still has to take care of you more."

"No problem, Liang Liang, don't hide from you, I'm afraid that you won't bring the little young master back today."

"You'er is still too young, it's not a problem to cry and find us like that, and then send him back when he is older and sleeps by himself."

Pretending not to see Pei Yuanxian's elongated face, Shen Liang said with a smile.

"Well, he is the concubine of Houfu, and he will go back to Houfu after all."

Fu Ying nodded in agreement: "Liang Liang, did Hou Ye ask the little young master to be the son of the world?"

Now that Shen Da has inherited the title, his eldest son should have asked for the title of son.

"I don't know, brother, they should not forget, the one in the palace will not be held up and not sealed, sooner or later the position of the son of the world will be You'er."

"Yes, too."

Grandpa Hou didn't hurt the young master less than them, they worried too much.

"Liangliang, you want to enter the palace tomorrow? Do you need us to accompany you?

"No need, Wang Ye will go with me, Brother Yue, you and Zhong Yun should be busy with whatever they want, Brother Xuan, don't delay martial arts training."

The palace was full of dangers, and the Empress Dowager was obviously uneasy and kind, he couldn't take them there, and when the time came, he would just let Shake Guang accompany him.

"Well, then be careful yourself, the harvest has begun on Zhuangzi, Ming'er, I am going to take He Yang out for a few days and go to Zhuangzi a little farther away to check the status of the harvest."

Qi Yue didn't think so much, thinking that he was just a normal Shane when he entered the palace, but he didn't ask for a follow.

"Bring a few more people, now that Wang Ye and I are in the limelight, others can't help me, and they are likely to start from your body to ensure their own safety."

Qi Yue likes to manage those things, he has no objection, the only requirement is to pay attention to safety, they are saved by him with great difficulty, and he does not want to lose them again if he does not pay attention.

"I know."

In just a few months, Qi Yue has grown more and more calm and reliable, as if he already has the posture of a big steward.

"Lord Monarch!"

"Master!"

Lei Zhen appeared silently, and with him appeared the Tianshu Shaking Light, Fu Ying and the others got up one after another when they saw this: "We should also go and prepare dinner, cool and cool you to talk."