Chapter 243: The Great Marriage (10) - Toast (Part II)

Start from the beginning

The next person to go to toast was Fu Yunxi, although everyone was also very strange how Xinke Tanhua befriended Shen Liang, but thinking of Shen Liang's relationship with Xie Yan, everyone felt that there was nothing strange, and then it was strange that there could be Xiang Qingling Yucheng and Murong Family strange?

"Fourth Master, can you accompany the concubine to toast the fifth brother?"

At the table where the princes gathered, Shen Qiang, who was sitting with the female dependents, came to Qin Yunshen's side at some point, seeing her low eyebrows and weak and coquettish, many people nearby felt pity, but thinking of her reputation, those people all shook their heads, how beautiful are people? After all, it is only suitable for playing as a plaything, and it is not elegant.

Qin Yunshen frowned almost undetectably, and the eldest prince sitting opposite him pretended to be ambiguous before he made a statement: "The fourth elder and the side concubine are really extremely affectionate, and they are envious of them as brothers."

"But no, Concubine Fang was once the first beauty in the Imperial City."

The second prince took the wine glass like a bored play, and did not forget to follow the ridicule in his mouth.

"Brother Fourth Emperor, Concubine Shen is still waiting, don't let the beauty wait."

The sixth prince winked at them ambiguously, and the seventh prince also echoed: "That is, if there is such a beautiful side concubine in this hall, I am afraid that she will have already spoiled the sky."

"Brother Seven Emperors, don't say it, Concubine Shen is thin-skinned, which makes you blush."

"Yo, Brother Eight Emperors will still pity Xiang Xiang and cherish jade."

"Hahaha..."

Apart from Prince Wei, Prince Chen, Prince Chen, and Prince Bei, who else here is not aware of the Shen family's entanglement? Brothers, you say a word, it is clear that Qin Yunshen can't come to the stage, since it was revealed that he is secretly accumulating strength to rush to the imperial throne, several princes have a lot of pickiness on him, if he openly competes, maybe they won't be like this, but he pretends to look like he doesn't care about anything on the surface, but behind the scenes, even the imperial master is under his command, all the princes feel deeply deceived, as long as they meet, they will unite to wash and taunt, and they can find something for him if they have nothing to do, What's more, Shen Qiang stupidly sent them the handle?

Shen Qiang even if she is a pig, seeing this scene, she knows that her momentary resentment has caused great trouble to the fourth prince, and for a while she was a little at a loss, and she couldn't help but red her eyes with grievances, why can Shen Liang get praise from others no matter what she does, and she, just want to tell Shen Liang that she is the side concubine of the fourth prince, and she is not allowed to hook up with her man again, why will she end up being ridiculed in public and can't talk back? Before Shen Liang came back, it was obviously not like this, at that time she was also the existence of the stars arching the moon, why did everything become so uncontrollable? What will she have to do to reclaim the style that once belonged to her?

"Stand down!"

Ignoring the snarky ridicule of the brothers, the gentleness on Qin Yunshen's face disappeared, he admitted that he really wanted to block Shen Liang at the beginning, some were too impulsive, if he took her to toast Shen Liang at this time, it was really hitting the faces of Tanglin Houfu, Qingping Royal Mansion and Wei Family alive, and it was estimated that he would not have to wait for his brothers to make a move, and these three forces alone would be enough to make him doomed.