Chapter 227: Husband and Husband, Hand in Hand!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Since he has disbanded the Nether Dark Guard, Yuan Shao and I have stayed by his side, presumably knowing that he has such a calamity, right? Unfortunately, we failed to protect him in the end. Turning

his head to look at him, Lei Zhen's gaze crossed the large open window to look at the crying figure in Pei Yuanxi's arms, even if he knew that they had died for him, he did not resent Shen Liang for being stupid, but he felt sorry for him being lonely, and blamed himself for not protecting him.

"Lei Zhen, you... You wouldn't like coolness, would you? After looking deeply at his side face for a while, Shaking Light tentatively asked, I don't know why, this is just his hypothesis, the moment he asked, his heart was a little tingling and uncomfortable.

Lei Zhen turned his head again, suddenly reached out and grabbed his collar and dragged him over, because of the night breeze, some cold thin lips were printed on his lips, shaking the light suddenly frozen, even Lei Zhen let go of him I don't know, until Lei Zhen's somewhat low and hoarse voice sounded.

"In this case, will you still think that my heart is pleasing to the Lord Monarch?"

He felt sorry for the Lord Monarch because he took the Lord Monarch as a friend from the bottom of his heart, and nothing else.

"You, I... What are you doing? Your fucking sick... Hmm..."

His fingers trembled and pointed at himself and then at him, and the shaking light suddenly ran away, Lei Zhen quickly hugged him, covered his mouth, leaned against his ear and whispered: "If you want the Lord Monarch to notice, just call it." 

The shaking light that couldn't make a sound stared at him fiercely, eager to stare at him with two blood holes, damn the soul, he dared to say, did he know what he had just done?

"My heart, please you!"

The low sexy voice sounded in his ears again, and the shaking light in the struggle suddenly stiffened like a stone, he he he he... What did he say? Heart pleases him?

"Don't make trouble, huh?"

Pouted and kissed him in his ear, Lei Zhen let him go, shaking the light was prodded by him with a serious face, forgot all the reaction, and only had the four words I am happy with you.

Inside the house, Shen Liang threw himself in Pei Yuanxi's arms for a long time before calming down, during which Pei Yuanxian constantly comforted him, telling him over and over again that it was none of his business, and the people he should hate should be Liu Shuhan and others and Qin Yunshen, and at the same time, he also made a heavy oath to himself in his heart that he would have to cut Qin Yunshen Liu Wenjin and others by a thousand cuts to vent the hatred in his heart.

"I..."

"The rest goes without saying."

Speaking again, Shen Liang's voice was a little hoarse, Pei Yuanxian put up his finger and pressed his lips, he didn't want him to remember those things anymore, he should know almost everything, if he had known that his experience was so cruel, he would never have asked.

"There's only a little left, let me finish."

But Shen Liang took his hand and held it tightly, meeting his gaze and continuing: "After I was beaten into the heavenly prison, I was already in ashes, and I didn't have any thoughts of living, but a few days later, Shen Qiang appeared in the heavenly prison, and he told me that Qin Yunshen was going to make him a queen, and said that this was what Qin Yunshen had promised Shen Ruiting a long time ago, as for whether it is true, it is no longer possible to investigate, with his hatred of me in his previous life, I'm afraid it's not false, After all, I am a calamity fetus, what if I harm Daqin Jiangshan?