Chapter 222: Gloating, The Emperor's Message

Start from the beginning

"It's useless for you to call me, Liang Liang gave orders to Lei Zhen, and I can't order them."

Huo Yelin shrugged his shoulders indifferently, appreciating Pei Yuanxian's softness with interest, no way, who made him perverted scary since he was a child, this kind of scene is rare, you can watch it once and count it once.

It's not that he can't see his intention, Pei Yuanxian pretended to ignore it, and his phoenix eyes turned to Lei Zhen: "Liang Liang is depressed for a while, you also take it seriously?"

Everyone knows that they can't really make a fuss because of this little thing, and because of this, Huo Yelin has the mood to watch the play, Lei Zhen can't be unclear, but...

"The order of the lord, I cannot subjectively disobey."

While speaking, Lei Zhen also glanced at Huo Yelin meaningfully, if someone intervened, he could push the boat smoothly.

"The second old..."

"Da-da-da..." Understanding what he meant, Pei Yuanxian turned his head again, a sound of horses' hooves suddenly sounded, followed by several people and horses from far and near, led by no one else, it was Shen Da, and with him was Xiang Qing, the son of Lin'an Hou Shi, Seeing this, Pei Yuanxian had the urge to hit the wall, this side has not yet been done, why did the brother control come back?

"What is this doing again?"

Coming to them, Shen Da, who turned over and dismounted, glared viciously at someone before taking Xiang Qing towards Huo Yelin, who first greeted Xiang Qing's head and said a little gloatingly: "Yuan Yan provoked Liang Liang Liang, and then that's it."

"Yes!"

Unsurprisingly, Shen Da immediately smiled, Xiang Qing, who came back together, raised his eyebrows and hooked his lips, his eyes flashed with interest, he seemed to have come at the right time?

"..."

If he could, Pei Yuanxian wanted to send this pair of husbands and husbands a pair of black wheels again, but this time he took care of the loss, and he really had no confidence.

"What did Liang Liang say?"

Rarely in a good mood, Shen Da turned to Lei Zhen and asked.

"Come on, fight out!"

Lei Zhen's face did not change color, and he shook his light and said unpleasantly: "Wood, Liang Liang is just talking angry, you are also embarrassed to take it seriously?" This dead wood, he really misread him.

"Shake the light!"

Lei Zhen frowned almost undetectably, his focused eyes stared at him for a moment, and the shaking light was a little uncomfortable by him: "Did I say something wrong?" Liang Liang was annoyed for a while, maybe he needed to go down the steps.

"I'm not that step."

As the leader of the Netherworld Dark Guard, he could not go against any decision of the Lord Monarch, and he had made it very clear.

"..."

"Shizi, the emperor has issued an edict, declare that you and Huo Shuai will enter the palace immediately."

A personal soldier suddenly ran out of the side door, Shen Dahuo Yelin looked at each other, and both looked at Pei Yuanxi, the three of them knew why the emperor was looking for them at this time.

"Wang Ye, the royal palace has also received an edict from the emperor."

After a Tiejiao Wei whispered for a moment, Tianshu also stepped forward and said.